996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Black Lug Nuts. Ones that won't rust or lose its color.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 04:54 PM
MothXz is infamous around these parts
Black Lug Nuts. Ones that won't rust or lose its color.

Anyone know who sells some black lug nuts that won't rust or turn color? I have some non black lug nuts currently and are rusting badly. Have some black wheels and it doesn't look pretty.

Old 06-08-2012, 06:33 PM
gu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-09-2012, 03:18 PM
JSavinoJr has a spectacular aura aboutJSavinoJr has a spectacular aura aboutJSavinoJr has a spectacular aura about
I painted mine with Plastidip. They turned out great

Old 06-09-2012, 04:02 PM
NIKAS is infamous around these parts
Don't be afraid to re-spray your lugs with silver or black rust paint and they'll look good as new. Alternatively, you can get wheel bolt/lug nut caps that snap over lugs and clean up wheels nicely they come in Silver Chrome, Black, Black Chrome, Smoke Nickel, etc.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-Boxs...#ht_727wt_1156

Last edited by NIKAS; 06-09-2012 at 04:07 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:33 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen them all over the internet and Ebay.

Old 06-10-2012, 04:21 PM
MothXz is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the replies!! Just wondered if anyone had experience with a particular brand. My chrome ones are rusted just from the occasional car wash and they look awful. Didn't want to buy just any black ones and have the paint start falling off due to water and soap or chipping due to power tools or hand tools when removing the tire.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:53 AM
Former Vendor
Staff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to behold
We have black ones available that are made that way during the manufacturing process so they are extremely durable and do not rust. They are a 17mm head and we have them in ball seat and conical seat and they are also available in different lengths for spacers.

-Craig

Old 07-16-2012, 01:07 PM
MiamiC70 is infamous around these parts
www.suncoastparts.com has them thats where I got mine and they are on sale right now $7.43

Old 07-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Former Vendor
Staff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to behold
Heres some photos of ours, we have them in conical and ball seat but I only have the conical seat pictured.

Name:  singleblackcone14x150.jpg
Views: 3175
Size:  30.3 KB

We sell the set for $120.00 and we ship it for free.

Old 07-20-2012, 03:36 PM
Former Vendor
We recently made a short video showing the installation of these lug nuts on our brand new AMG ML63. It really complimented the wheel/tire package nice, what do you think?

To order, call us at 310-533-8900 now to take advantage of Free Shipping!