996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

3rd brake light delete panel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 08:15 PM
scantu is infamous around these parts
3rd brake light delete panel

Need help guys.

Im running the GT2 deck lid and want delete the 3rd brake light on the deck. The GT2 has a penel that is flat without the light as the standard carrera has. Does anyone have the part number for this or know if its even compatible?

Having one on the deck and another on the spoiler seems redundant....not to mention, you cant even see the factory light with the wing in the way.

Help??? anyone??? please???/

Old 07-07-2012, 11:12 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know but both of mine light up. It doesn't concern me because, as you say, you only see one normally.