996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Porsche 996 with SSR Professor MS1 Wheels and Top Secret Aero Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 03:04 AM
pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !
It's a fish, it's bird, it's a turbo....:

http://www.vogueautodesign.com/NEWSBLOG/tabid/101/ID/170/David-Huangs-Top-Secret-G-force-Wide-Body-Porsche-996-Turbo.aspx

Last edited by pete95zhn; 02-01-2013 at 03:11 AM.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:47 AM
1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Black_911
I see that all these negative feedbacks has gotten to you. A man would have accepted the critisism to better himself and become a beneficiary and accept the fact that everyone can speak their own personal opinion.
Some of the folks in here have different taste and I can respect that, but you are the only one here making critics base on false assumption, I don't have to accept anything from you no thank you, I built the car for myself and I could really careless what you have to say in order to make yourself feel better about what you have in your garage.

Instead you try to save yourself and try to put on a cape because you cracked under critisizing moments. Other words, man up.
You should try to save yourself from the embarassment that you got the facts ALL wrong, all that trash talk about non-working vents, save that for yourself; if you think you have better taste in mods, stop hiding behind the computer screen and show us what you got.

Perhaps you are right about a Turbo Body.
Perhaps? No, I AM right, it's my car, not yours.

I respect Turbo 911's and it's honorable history but boy sure as hell this one is ruined and no matter how much you try to say, it will not change the outcome of your project. I'm sorry I hate to admit it to you but this isn't an argument, it's telling you what people think of your taste.
What happened to the "I Know JDM" talk you had before? Honestly if you've had the history of a quality built (if any) using quality parts, then come talk to me about what you think BASE ON WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, before that, you can talk the talk and got nothing to back yourself up about what you brag.

Base on your statements above. Side vents are functional. It's got more power than a stock 996TT and it's concept is meant for street not for race/track and you car has big brake kit, roll cage/bar, aerodynamic kit and 575whp.
Do you have to repeat what I said in order to be coherent? Do yoursself a favor and get out of this thread.

First, shouldn't it be 575awhp not 575whp? Second with all these parts meant for track and a serious number of power, you're telling me this is a street car?

So we just clearly figured out the "POS" issue and who it really applies to.
Nope, again you're wrong about everything, you don't know anything about this car, I dyno w/ the shaft off so it's 575Rwhp if you want to be that technical; but really? is it still not getting to your head that this is what you thought not? And if you really have any knowledge on the parts, they are not meant for track, the car was dialed-in by 911 Design, another reputable-shop, that can tell you this is one fined tuned street car that they have worked on... and honestly, I've been in faster cars on the street with the boys from shift s3ctors, the power I'm putting down (which I'm more than happy with the result, but) is no "serious number", not even close, you need to get out more...

That is a 3rd degree burn my friend.
Save your e-thug phrase for the kid next door, I'm not your friend nor your neighbor, you don't know me, you don't know sh*t about this car nor do you understand your own car base on the the posts you have made recently; pause and think before you just ramble on with your personal thoughts and assumptions, then maybe you can finally hear what others have to share about on this board that is far more constructive and beneficial than you ever will provide to this community.

Last edited by bbywu; 02-02-2013 at 08:34 PM. Reason: personal insult
Old 02-01-2013, 05:49 AM
1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by pete95zhn
It's a fish, it's bird, it's a turbo....:

yes. thank you for clearing that up; Lee did a great write-up on the VAD site, if any of you are in the UK area, definitely check out what they have to offer for the Pcar community.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:52 AM
Hybridc24k is infamous around these parts
Legit car. Top secret kit looks hard. Especially from the back. Great build with quality parts.

And you posted this...

LMAO! That is the dumbest comment I have ever seen including all the other comments you keep making. Just stop. You look like a retard. Hahahaha!! Actually it made me LOL a few times though.

Attached Images  

Last edited by bbywu; 02-02-2013 at 08:33 PM. Reason: personal insult
Old 02-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Pors-Vette is a jewel in the roughPors-Vette is a jewel in the roughPors-Vette is a jewel in the rough
1JDM911 ~ Your car looks good. Everyone's tastes are different. Don't give the negative commentors any glory by debating. It's not worth it. You didn't ask for anyone's comment in your original post but there's always a few who have to pipe up. As my son would say...."Haters". Ignore it, go about doing what you're doing, and don't ever stop doing what makes you happy. That said, I'll probably get flamed but that's the beauty of being on a forum, everyone will speak their own mind.

Old 02-01-2013, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by Hybridc24k
LMAO! That is the dumbest comment I have ever seen including all the other comments you keep making. Just stop. You look like a retard. Hahahaha!! Actually it made me LOL a few times though.
yes, a meme LOL, eThugs these days are more talented than back in the days, can't say i didn't laugh along.

Originally Posted by Pors-Vette
1JDM911 ~ Your car looks good. Everyone's tastes are different. Don't give the negative commentors any glory by debating. It's not worth it. You didn't ask for anyone's comment in your original post but there's always a few who have to pipe up. As my son would say...."Haters". Ignore it, go about doing what you're doing, and don't ever stop doing what makes you happy. That said, I'll probably get flamed but that's the beauty of being on a forum, everyone will speak their own mind.
thx, completely agreed, just had to straighten out a few facts so that "hey that's a c2 w/ fake vents" would be the last thing i need to explain if i ever put up the car for sale in the future; well written comments regardless to most here, i haven't been here for long, but have definitely read enough threads to understand those that speak their mind.

Last edited by bbywu; 02-02-2013 at 08:32 PM. Reason: personal insult
Old 02-01-2013, 07:02 PM
Black_911 has a spectacular aura aboutBlack_911 has a spectacular aura aboutBlack_911 has a spectacular aura about
Dude honestly I'm not going to argue with a person that turns their car looking like this. It's a waste of anyone's time. Have a nice day.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:28 PM
tarzancoe is infamous around these parts
Car looks good. A bit over the top, but I am sure that was the idea anyway. Looks modern vs. dated. The lights are ok what's wrong with them Gemballa uses the CGT lights on some of their models, same stuff, and nobody complains And yes, it is not a stock porsche but who cares is all play. The point is to have fun. I personally like the stock models but I can appreciate the mods.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:05 PM
Black_911 has a spectacular aura aboutBlack_911 has a spectacular aura aboutBlack_911 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Hybridc24k
Legit car. Top secret kit looks hard. Especially from the back. Great build with quality parts.

And the idiot clown you posted this...

This is coming from a guy that had a Boxster GT3RS. Okay.

Old 02-01-2013, 10:52 PM
Dude honestly I'm not going to argue with a person that turns their car looking like this. It's a waste of anyone's time. Have a nice day.
then why do you keep coming back? especially to show how little you know about anyone's car, are you having a bad day? oh wait...

This is coming from a guy that had a Boxster GT3RS. Okay.
I guess 6 months on here wasn't enough time for you to do a damn search before you type further; I'm not going to type everything out, but that Boxster deserves whatever name the owner gives it for the amount of work & quality parts (including the Original Porsche Motorsport 996 GT3RSR aero) being equipped on the car, simply do a search and you can find it HERE.

Attached Images  

Last edited by bbywu; 02-02-2013 at 08:31 PM. Reason: personal insult
Old 02-01-2013, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by tarzancoe
Car looks good. A bit over the top, but I am sure that was the idea anyway. Looks modern vs. dated. The lights are ok what's wrong with them Gemballa uses the CGT lights on some of their models, same stuff, and nobody complains And yes, it is not a stock porsche but who cares is all play. The point is to have fun. I personally like the stock models but I can appreciate the mods.
Points taken, very well put, cheers.

Old 02-02-2013, 01:01 AM
SGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the rough
I'm a fan of jdm tuned euros and my opinion counts for 100000 votes lol. In all seriousness, well themed build and defintely more original attempt at a 996tt than everyone's misha and hre aesthetitc combos

Old 02-02-2013, 01:50 PM
Pors-Vette is a jewel in the roughPors-Vette is a jewel in the roughPors-Vette is a jewel in the rough
You say you're not going to argue but yet here you are still commenting.

Last edited by bbywu; 02-02-2013 at 08:30 PM. Reason: personal insult
Old 02-02-2013, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by Pors-Vette
You're making a fool out of yourself. You say you're not going to argue but yet here you are still commenting.
It will not change the fact the car is hideous no matter what you say.

I'm aware of 996 GT3 RSR exterior kit but a Boxster with it doesn't make it a Boxster GT3RS.

Last edited by bbywu; 02-02-2013 at 08:30 PM. Reason: personal insult
Old 02-02-2013, 08:07 PM
I'm dealing with bunch of idiots. Hey stop trying to be Wonder Woman saving another guy. Do you f*cking know what the difference between arguing and commenting?

It will not change the fact the car is hideous no matter what you say.

I'm aware of 996 GT3 RSR exterior kit but a Boxster with it doesn't f*cking make it a Boxster GT3RS.
You're showing your immaturity buddy.

Last edited by bbywu; 02-02-2013 at 08:29 PM. Reason: personal insult

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Porsche 996 with SSR Professor MS1 Wheels and Top Secret Aero Kit