996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Porsche 996 with SSR Professor MS1 Wheels and Top Secret Aero Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Black_911 has a spectacular aura aboutBlack_911 has a spectacular aura aboutBlack_911 has a spectacular aura about
A car full of bondo filling. A car that has 500+awhp that never hits the track. A overly-exaggerated car enthusiast didn't like the Porsche headlight so he decided to re-design. I mean I could go on and on it ain't gonna never change the fact.

Last edited by bbywu; 02-02-2013 at 08:29 PM. Reason: personal insult
Old 02-02-2013, 08:18 PM
Black_911 has a spectacular aura aboutBlack_911 has a spectacular aura aboutBlack_911 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Pors-Vette
You're showing your immaturity buddy. And from your language, you must be a juvenile whose father owns the Porsche. Get back onto your Schwinn and don't forget your helmet.
And this is coming from a guy that uses smiley face? I mean come on, you gotta come up with a better come back than that man.

Last edited by bbywu; 02-02-2013 at 08:28 PM. Reason: personal insult
Old 02-02-2013, 08:24 PM
NTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vividracing
To the Porsche purist, this is a crime. To the tuner, JDM fan, and those that know, this is awesome!

And to those of us with eyes, it is ugly.

I kid, it's actually not "that" bad but it just looks too pieced together. Nothing flows. Doesn't look natural like a car always should. IMHO

Old 02-02-2013, 08:27 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
1. If you don't like the car, say so, but keep the personal attacks off the forum.
2. Don't make assumptions about the car if you don't know anything about its build.
3. Profanity directed toward others violates forum policy - it will result in a ban.

Old 02-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by bbywu
1. If you don't like the car, say so, but keep the personal attacks off the forum.
2. Don't make assumptions about the car if you don't know anything about its build.
3. Profanity directed toward others violates forum policy - it will result in a ban.

I criticized it. Owner didn't take it too well. That's when personal attacks happened. If you can review the whole thing you'll have a better understanding. Thank you.

I didn't like the car so I said so. Then personal attacks were made towards me. He made assumptions about my car first clearly. Profanity I admit I have used to better tell the story and for that I'm sorry but I'm not sorry for what I said about his car.

Old 02-02-2013, 08:40 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
I've edited and cleaned up this thread.

Any future contributions from members who have been involved with the personal attacks on this thread need to follow forum rules and policy. I hope that's all that needs to be said.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:31 AM
1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Black_911
It will not change the fact the car is hideous no matter what you say.
I don't care if it will change what you think, get that straight; and yet till this day, are you ashame to show us what you got? Bring it!

I'm aware of 996 GT3 RSR exterior kit but a Boxster with it doesn't make it a Boxster GT3RS.
Is that all you're aware of? You must've forgot everything else including the motor swap and other works; but oh wait, yea, no one really need to know what you think of our cars, stop trolling.

A car full of bondo filling. A car that has 500+awhp that never hits the track. A overly-exaggerated car enthusiast didn't like the Porsche headlight so he decided to re-design. I mean I could go on and on it ain't gonna never change the fact.
The only bondo there is, are to the cheap bodywork that you may have encounter, quality parts fit perfect, there's nothing to hide here (oh wait, why are you STILL HIDING YOUR CAR?).

Listen, you really have to get out more, OEM makes 500+awhp off the factory lot now, that power is really not all that "exaggerating" for a street car; and get your facts straight (since it's full of BS), I didn't "re-design" these beautiful head lamps that look 100 times better than the stock ones, Top Secret Japan did with the help of Gemballa.

Please, go on, in fact, I'm sure the rest of us are anxious to see what you've got that you think it is so much better; BRING IT!

And this is coming from a guy that uses smiley face? I mean come on, you gotta come up with a better come back than that man.
Don't try to hide and redirect the topic here, where is your "come back" at this? where is your car? still not running? why are you hiding it? LOL.

I criticized it. Owner didn't take it too well. That's when personal attacks happened. If you can review the whole thing you'll have a better understanding. Thank you.
Really? all this "non-functional vents" talk from you isn't a critic w/out knowing the facts? Oh I took it very well, anyone with eyes can see here was what happened:

1. Vivid Racing shared pics of the car because of the wheels came from a brand they carry and sell on the board (thanks to the fellas they are very respectful and helpful to the community).

2. You jump in and start going off on "non-functional vents" as well as other BS.

3. Not for once, did I ever, start any thread to showoff my projects on this site, not even one; thus, for any non-sense claims such as those "vents" are simply uncalled for.

I didn't like the car so I said so. Then personal attacks were made towards me. He made assumptions about my car first clearly. Profanity I admit I have used to better tell the story and for that I'm sorry but I'm not sorry for what I said about his car.
Tell the story? What story? are you the narrator? since when do you think you can take credit for anything here?

If I once post a thread and goes "hey guys this is my car what do you guys think" then yea I'm pretty much asking for it; but no, that was clearly not the case here, I could really careless what you or anyone else think, this is my damn build, I'm only defending some of the points here because, like i've said it before, if i were to ever rid the car (like I've done so with my M & Rover, thx for 6spd allowing me to sell them to other members here), then I would not want people to get confuse and think what it isn't, like being a non-turbo with non-functional vents, ridiculous!

You know what's sorry? Your replies thus far & your reputation here are sorry, your assumptions are sorry, and the fact that you won't show us what you got is probably because you know it is sorry; but hey, nothing personal right? sure..

Old 02-05-2013, 12:37 AM
1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by attic2zoo
I'm a fan of jdm tuned euros and my opinion counts for 100000 votes lol. In all seriousness, well themed build and defintely more original attempt at a 996tt than everyone's misha and hre aesthetitc combos
Much appreciate your input, you sir have built some very tasteful rides, too.

You say you're not going to argue but yet here you are still commenting.
he just can't help it to keep coming back for more, LOL

You're showing your immaturity buddy.
^i'd "hella" listen to him if i were you Black_911; is that how you kids say it up in the bay?