996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Misha GT2M wing Holiday Sale !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 06:21 PM
yetis is infamous around these parts
Misha, any love for the C4 crowd? If so, I would love to a quote.

Thanks

Chris

Old 12-20-2005, 10:41 AM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
kvb968, mffarrell, bk9 and yetis PM sent

Old 12-28-2005, 04:16 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Only few more days until end of the Year and Special 6speedonline Holiday discount!

If anybody else is interested in GT2M wing for your C2 and C4S please PM or email me this week.

Happy Holidays to everyone !!!

Old 12-29-2005, 08:00 PM
RobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of light
Misha,
Can you help me??? I would like to transfer my '02 C4 cab to a '04 C4s (maybe a turbo look) cab by changing out the rear quarter panels, etc. Any thoughts???

Old 12-30-2005, 04:58 PM
Former Vendor
Originally posted by RobertM
Misha,
Can you help me??? I would like to transfer my '02 C4 cab to a '04 C4s (maybe a turbo look) cab by changing out the rear quarter panels, etc. Any thoughts???
Robert, I know few body shops here in LA who can do that but you probably need somebody in Florida.

Old 12-30-2005, 05:00 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
It's raining wings here in the Bay Area lol! Awesome!

Old 12-30-2005, 06:34 PM
RobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of light
Misha,
What kind of dollars are we discussing??? And I do need someone in Florida. I think that I have the body shop, I need the parts

Old 12-31-2005, 10:24 AM
vove996 is infamous around these parts
Mishaw,
Please send me an email with details. Thanks.

vove996@yahoo.com

Old 01-11-2006, 09:02 PM
jjk996 is infamous around these parts
Misha,
You assured me that the wing would fit my 02 C2 cab with no problem but now after installing the wing the cab top hits the wing and will not open. Do you have a different size wing or did you send me the wrong wing? Please contact me asap.

Old 01-11-2006, 10:40 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
That sucks.

Old 01-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Former Vendor
John,
Wing was made to fit on 996 cab and was already installed on many cabs as you can see from the pictures. I will stop by the Albert shop tomorrow and I will check if they installed it correctly. Don’t worry I will resolve this thing with Albert tomorrow.

Old 01-13-2006, 09:12 AM
bumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond repute
I will stop by the Albert shop tomorrow and I will check if they installed it correctly. Don’t worry I will resolve this thing with Albert tomorrow.
LOL!! What's the Albert shop?

Old 01-14-2006, 06:39 PM
jjk996 is infamous around these parts
Thanks for taking care of the wing issue. I heard from Albert at CEC that the wing looks great. Thank you for handling the problem. I can't wait to see the car.

Old 01-16-2006, 09:47 AM
c4bliss is infamous around these partsc4bliss is infamous around these parts
Misha, wing came out fantastic! ill send pics over to you tonight after i have a chance to wash it and wax the car.

Old 01-16-2006, 10:19 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Oh it did Robert! Hey whilst you're sending pix if you remember to send the ones of the drag strip that'd be cool

I got some good ones of your new mods....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Misha GT2M wing Holiday Sale !