996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

ZONE wheels stolen: found on ebay.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 10:36 PM
Petko is a name known to allPetko is a name known to allPetko is a name known to allPetko is a name known to allPetko is a name known to allPetko is a name known to all
Originally posted by PMac
Man, I want to see how this turns out.

Good sleuthing, Eric.
I too wish to see how this unfolds.

Hopefully karma will bring him many ***** up the *** in prison if/when he gets busted.

Old 01-17-2006, 10:37 PM
HdS
HdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud of
You better delete this thread and e-mail the concerned 6speeder....

Old 01-20-2006, 05:28 PM
1999 C4 Cab 6 Speed
my996 is infamous around these parts
those are some sweet wheels. - - so what happened? Is the guy nailed?

Old 01-20-2006, 10:08 PM
gdctus997 is infamous around these parts
It makes you understand why some people in the past were called witches and burned at the stake. Make that **** burn.

Old 01-20-2006, 10:13 PM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
If anyone can get in touch with Ace I need him to call me ASAP I have some info I need to share.

Old 01-21-2006, 08:29 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Come one Sandoval you can share it with us too....

-Eli

Old 01-21-2006, 01:04 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Need contact information?

Irvine...... 949 ...........

-Eli

Last edited by Wheel Dynamics; 01-21-2006 at 01:06 PM.
Old 01-21-2006, 06:09 PM
Banned
yellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really nice
Not to be negative, but.

Rooster is a new member since Dec 2005.
His first post is dec 2005 is about stolen wheels.
Then he's looking for TechArts.
No posts from him showing his car without wheels.

THen wheels are found on Ebay.
And then he has not responded to this post yet.

??????

You know like those hollywood movies, when the good guy at the end is actually a bad guy. THis makes a good movie script.

Old 01-21-2006, 07:20 PM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
I have been trying to get a hold of ACE and his brother for two days. No returned calls. I have information he needs to hear.

Yellow I hope your wrong... But it's not the craziest of conspiracies

Old 01-21-2006, 07:22 PM
Don Relentless is infamous around these parts
yellowbmr thats actually a really good point. never saw it like that. i can't believe i'm agreeing with you.

Old 01-22-2006, 10:47 AM
Banned
yellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really nice
Don, once in a while it's ok to agree with yellowbmr.

I am a very logical person.

Originally Posted by Don Relentless
yellowbmr thats actually a really good point. never saw it like that. i can't believe i'm agreeing with you.

Old 01-22-2006, 04:49 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yellowbmr
Rooster is a new member since Dec 2005.
His first post is dec 2005 is about stolen wheels.
Then he's looking for TechArts.
No posts from him showing his car without wheels.

THen wheels are found on Ebay.
And then he has not responded to this post yet.

??????

You know like those hollywood movies, when the good guy at the end is actually a bad guy. THis makes a good movie script.
Good catch, but what benefit does that have telling us his wheels were stolen then, doesnt make sense

Old 01-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Banned
well here is another script that can make a good movie.

He told us they are stolen. Then he posts that he's looking for some TechARTs. This will make us believe that his wheels were really stolen and that he's actually looking to buy. Those same wheels are on Ebay selling for 3k. He does a insurance claim, he gets paid. His friends sell the wheels. He get a new set for free from Insurance.

i should stop having bad thoughts.
bad bad yellow

Old 01-23-2006, 08:31 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yellowbmr
He told us they are stolen. Then he posts that he's looking for some TechARTs. This will make us believe that his wheels were really stolen and that he's actually looking to buy. Those same wheels are on Ebay selling for 3k. He does a insurance claim, he gets paid. His friends sell the wheels. He get a new set for free from Insurance.

i should stop having bad thoughts.
bad bad yellow
HAhaha ahh the insurance part is what i didnt think of, hmmm!!

Old 01-23-2006, 08:42 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
not that is related here...

my neighbor, 13 years ago in an apartment complex, had his wheels stolen in the complex many times. (three times/OEM on different cars) each time, the car would sit on jacks.

following each time, he would get the most bling wheels (often with poor taste). i never thought of anything despite my roommate's suggestion that it may be a scam.

then it got ridiculous when his buddy's car had his wheels stolen the same way. of course he got some nice bling the next time he visited.

i never figure out why no one wanted to steal my 328is OEM (parked next to it) so i can get some new wheels. seem like they would rather take the civivc and accords!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ZONE wheels stolen: found on ebay.