996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

ZONE wheels stolen: found on ebay.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 09:45 PM
Banned
yellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really nice
yes, i used to take my car to Santa Ana

and park it there everyday after work and overnight. It had the chrome factory wheels on it. Hoping i come back the next day to see it on jack, no luck. for 30 days, nothing. I come back and the car is just like the way i left it there. I even took off the locking bolts. The only thing i started seeing was people leaving notes on my car that you can't park on our street and once i got a street sweeping ticket that ended up costing 100.00 . Then I decided to just pay for my wheels (techarts). I left the chrome ones in the garage hoping some day i can sell them. I guess from now on i should take it to Newport Beach apartments. Seems like it's a good place to get rid of your wheels.

Old 01-24-2006, 12:01 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
just got this email from Lord, a fellow board member & a customer of mine, who i was trying to reach when Sandoval contacted me last week for their contact info. i think we should put this thing in rest. we did what we could best & hopefully we'll get to know what happen next.

''Hey Arling,

I'm in the Philippines right now and for some reason I cannot post on 6speed. If you could, please post this message under the following thread below:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...t=40746&page=3

Hi Guys,

I'm out of the country and for some reason both Ace and I cant post on 6speed.

I'm afraid our conspiracy theorist Yellow Beemer is wrong! I'm only online today for five minutes and I wont be online again until Satuday so I cant comment on everything he has written but here's the scoop: Ace (Blackrooster) is my brother. I sold him the 1999 996 cab. The Zone wheels that were stolen were custom made with a brush finish lip and charcoal centers. It was stolen from his aprtment complex in Newport Beach. We are replacing it with Techarts.

Thanks,
Lord Ceniza''

no worries, they did not buy the Techart from me.

Old 01-24-2006, 12:04 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
newer version just came in!

''Hey Arling,

PLEASE POST THIS ONE INSTEAD. THANKS!

I'm in the Philippines right now and for some reason I cannot post on 6speed. If you could, please post this message under the following thread below:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...t=40746&page=3

"Hi Guys,

I'm out of the country and for some reason both Ace and I cant post on 6speed.

I'm afraid our conspiracy theorist Yellow Beemer is wrong! I'm only online today for five minutes and I wont be online again until Satuday so I cant comment on everything he has written but here's the scoop: Ace (Blackrooster) is my brother. I sold him the 1999 996 cab. The Zone wheels that were stolen were custom made with a brush finish lip and charcoal centers. It was stolen from his aprtment complex in Newport Beach. We are replacing it with Techarts which we purchased from Wheel Enhancement 5 days after the wheels were stolen.

Yellow Beemer, you are a dumbass! Dont be so quick next time to accuse people of being dishonest."

Thanks,
Lord''

Old 01-24-2006, 07:27 AM
Banned
yellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really nice
who knew?

Sorry blackrooster, jumped to conclusion 2 quick.

Hope you get the wheel situation straightened out.

Friends now?

Old 01-24-2006, 09:17 AM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
I received a similar email from both Lord followed by Ace. I also called the NPB PD and left a VM mail for one of the two auto theft detectives. I have the buyers contact info who actually has the sellers Name, Address and phone number. Unfortunatley the guy that purchased the wheels had sent a certified bank check the day before I contacted him. I am not sure where this is going to go. If the facts are all true and these are the wheels the seller is going to be facing felony charges. The guy selling the wheels gave the buyer his (949) phone number so I am thinking these are Ace's wheels. The sad thing is that this ******* has now involved two parties in his crime.

Old 01-24-2006, 11:12 AM
Official Dipshit 2006
shiggins is infamous around these parts
Maybe next time he takes the time to write an email, instead of calling people dumbasses for proposing (not concluding) a perfectly reasonable scam, he could thank everyone who gave a **** about some stranger on the internet and his stolen wheels. Enough so to look on ebay for them and post it here.

Old 01-24-2006, 11:37 AM
Banned
Actually, you know what, I am not sorry.

I posted 11 days after you. I think it was ok to think of it as scam as other members started to agree. And don't go around calling names. You are a junior , have respect for seniors.

Old 01-24-2006, 02:32 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by shiggins
Maybe next time he takes the time to write an email, instead of calling people dumbasses for proposing (not concluding) a perfectly reasonable scam, he could thank everyone who gave a **** about some stranger on the internet and his stolen wheels. Enough so to look on ebay for them and post it here.
Yea seriously!! Oh well, GL i guess

Old 01-24-2006, 02:54 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
guys on the forum were very quick to help and look out for any info when this thread first started. many offered their sympathy, but most impressively, many went and look for these wheels on eay. when there was a source, people jumped on it to help and get info from the ****** selling the stolen wheels.

obviously there was no reply for a long time and people started to get other ideas (partly playing and party serious). in someway, justifed since there was no update. plus, i don't think any one meant any thing mean by it. rather, just want to justify the situation.

so at the end, i still give all the guys credit for what they did. as for the misjudgement, just something that needed to be clarified. i don't think anyone is a "dumbass" for what they tried to do and help.

Old 01-30-2006, 04:09 PM
lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !
Hey Guys -

I really appreciate all the help with this. I apologize if I offended anyone. My comments were directed at YellowBeamer. I was out of the country and could not reply because for some reason the computer I was on would not allow me to log in to 6speed. The issue is being handled by my brother (blackrooster) and Newport Beach Police. Thanks everyone for your help.

- Lord Ceniza

Old 01-30-2006, 04:14 PM
lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yellowbmr
Sorry blackrooster, jumped to conclusion 2 quick.

Hope you get the wheel situation straightened out.

Friends now?

I apologize for the name calling. I was just frustrated. I'll keep you guys updated on what happens.

Old 01-30-2006, 04:18 PM
Eric and Arling -

Thank you so much for all your help. I gave all the info to my brother. You guys are awesome!

Old 01-30-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by lceniza
Eric and Arling -

Thank you so much for all your help. I gave all the info to my brother. You guys are awesome!
everyone helped. good group work!

steve gave me ur cell though later i found it in our past email.

good luck & please tell keep us updated!

Old 01-31-2006, 02:48 AM
black rooster is infamous around these parts
fellas - again thanks for everyone's help. hopefully the cops can find this fool. i'll be contacting newport beach police tomorrow and get an update. i had given them the ebay info two weeks ago before i went out of town. the fact that the wheels sold might indicate that they didn't do anything. i'll let you guys know what happens. thanks again.

ace

Attached Images  
Old 01-31-2006, 03:01 AM
robots_are_neon is infamous around these parts
wow hope this turns out well!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ZONE wheels stolen: found on ebay.