996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Anyone here with an Anzianos BadBoy Porsche?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 11:04 PM
MUSTGOFAST is a jewel in the roughMUSTGOFAST is a jewel in the roughMUSTGOFAST is a jewel in the roughMUSTGOFAST is a jewel in the rough
Holy cow! I need a setup like that in my cab. I bet it sounds amazing.

p.s. Reminds me of at toy I recently got for my nephew.

Old 09-07-2006, 11:33 PM
Volare is infamous around these parts
Welcome. Just curious, how come you have the same license plate on two different cars, doesn't that get you in trouble with the law?

Old 09-08-2006, 01:00 AM
Rob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by tomf-1
thank you all for your kind comments and feedback. JP, I am familar w/ Imagine Auto. Steve runs a nice and reputable facility. I was there a few months ago for a car show with my Orange Diablo 6.0.
I saw your orange Lambo that day - I remember the Wall St plates. You had the Griot's guys working hard to clean up your dash and windshield!

Old 09-08-2006, 08:29 AM
tomf-1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Volare
Welcome. Just curious, how come you have the same license plate on two different cars, doesn't that get you in trouble with the law?
the professional photo shoot was taken 2 days after i got the car and before i had a chance to get it registered so i put on the other plate to drive it to the location (it was purchased from individual so there was no temp plate). she is now registered and the new plate is WSR146.

ps: yes, i am certain one can get a ticket for that and certainly not a wise endeavor.

Old 09-08-2006, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by Rob in KC
I saw your orange Lambo that day - You had the Griot's guys working hard to clean up your dash and windshield!
hi rob,

it was good to see you that day. it took me over two weeks of hard labor and a lot of creative home-made tool engineering to smooth out the "hard to reach part" in the front of the dash. the Griot folks (and myself included) underestimated how deep and tight that part was.....

Old 09-08-2006, 06:04 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
i like the car, it is "unusuall"

Old 09-09-2006, 07:06 PM
MattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Dev911
welcome aboard, nice collection!

Old 09-13-2006, 09:07 AM
jaded996 has a spectacular aura aboutjaded996 has a spectacular aura aboutjaded996 has a spectacular aura about
Old 09-13-2006, 09:26 AM
Originally Posted by jaded996
yeap.....fell in love with a new murci...gotta have it. currently, there are too many cars in the stable and not enough space. the porsche draws a short stick. it's a great buy. if anyone interested, let me know.

Old 09-15-2006, 09:31 PM
CLS
CLS is infamous around these partsCLS is infamous around these parts
yeap.....fell in love with a new murci...gotta have it. currently, there are too many cars in the stable and not enough space. the porsche draws a short stick. it's a great buy. if anyone interested, let me know.
Why would you buy a car let this and spend all that money fixing it up and turn around and sell it less than a month later

Old 09-15-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by CLS
Why would you buy a car let this and spend all that money fixing it up and turn around and sell it less than a month later
the average attention span i have for a vehicle typically ranges from as short as 2 months to as long as 8 months but rarely over a year..... people often ask what is my most favorite car, my honest answer is always "the next one". not exactly an economically sensible thing to do as i often do lose my shirt....as in this case. i figure it's the price of addiction.

btw, i have owned this P for more a month

Old 09-16-2006, 08:02 AM
ZX9RCAM is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by CLS

Because he can...........Money is wonderful, isn't it!

....not that I have any,

Old 09-16-2006, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by ZX9RCAM
Because he can...........Money is wonderful, isn't it!

....not that I have any,
au contraire......i am just an ordinary working class man. i don't drink (excessively). i don't do drugs. i don't really have any bad vices....so car is my passion and my drug of choice.

ps: budget tells me what i can't afford but it doesn't stop me from buying it.

Old 09-16-2006, 09:21 AM
ZX9RCAM is infamous around these parts
au contraire......i am just an ordinary working class man. it.
I called ya on that one once before, Tom.
I would have to say that there is no way, an ordinary working class man,
could own a stable of vehicles like you do....no offense intended.

- Cam

Old 09-16-2006, 09:24 AM
cam,

i admire your strong sense of conviction
have a good friday and a wonderful weekend.

best,

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone here with an Anzianos BadBoy Porsche?