996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Misha Holiday Sale –GT2M wing and 997 front conversion for 996 !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 05:27 PM
PTarga is infamous around these parts
I prefer the 996 turbo body. I think it looks great with the 997 front. Best of both worlds.

You have a valid point about resale, but 996's cars don't have the same audience (more fussy) as older 911's.

Old 12-13-2006, 10:41 PM
karlooz is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Onetime
IMHO a 996 is a 996 and should not be made to look like a 997. Don't fake the funk.

dude, the 997 is only a facelifted 996

what's the big deal. i got my 997 facelift kit. working on it right now

Old 12-13-2006, 10:54 PM
3arna is infamous around these parts
I think these kit are good looking but I can't go any where in you web site. are you going to expand your site and when

Old 12-13-2006, 11:35 PM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by karlooz
dude, the 997 is only a facelifted 996

what's the big deal. i got my 997 facelift kit. working on it right now
and my car will soon look like Carlos'

Old 12-13-2006, 11:48 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Karlooz,
No harm meant, I'm just not a proponent of changing the look of an older car to make it look like a newer model. I'm sure your car will look great when you finish. That's the beauty of modding. We all have our likes and dislikes and I certainly respect your opinion. Yours too Dimnslow. Even though you never posted the AP soundclips.

Old 12-14-2006, 01:48 AM
AsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the rough
The facelift is very cool...just a little more work than I can take on right now. Both time wise and money wise.

Good luck to all and Thanks to Misha for the great pricing. Its just too big a project I am ready to take on right now.

Old 12-14-2006, 01:55 AM
karlooz is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Onetime
Karlooz,
No harm meant, I'm just not a proponent of changing the look of an older car to make it look like a newer model. I'm sure your car will look great when you finish. That's the beauty of modding. We all have our likes and dislikes and I certainly respect your opinion. Yours too Dimnslow. Even though you never posted the AP soundclips.

really, no harm taken. my responses were tongue in cheek. like you said, everyone has their opinions.

i love modding and really don't put my car up on a pedastal... i know, blasphemy . it's just like early 911 owners converting their cars into RSRs. i'm doing the same thing.

this car is not going anywhere, anytime soon so i figured she needed a fresh look. a facelift will give her another 7 years .

DimNSlow, where are the fart can sound clips? just kidding

Old 12-14-2006, 02:15 AM
eMJay1133 is infamous around these partseMJay1133 is infamous around these parts
PM me the 997 front conversion and GT2 wing. These will fit a 996 Turbo correct?

Old 12-16-2006, 05:46 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
it still amazes me how awesome your wing looks on a c4s, thats the best fit on your product, like they were made for each other
I agree with you it really looks good on C4S

Old 12-16-2006, 05:47 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
But not bad on C2 either

Old 12-17-2006, 09:41 PM
SRC4S is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 996wings

Wow! Looks great!

Old 12-17-2006, 10:43 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 996wings

Yeah... that is sweet, amazing transformation!

Old 12-20-2006, 05:34 PM
Former Vendor
One nice picture taken by Kirby of older and newer 996 C2 with GT2M wing

Old 12-20-2006, 08:34 PM
PTarga is infamous around these parts
That's what my car will look like soon! Can't wait.

Old 12-20-2006, 08:46 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Couple more wing pics for ya

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Misha Holiday Sale –GT2M wing and 997 front conversion for 996 !