996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

I am the biggest idiot/moron on this planet!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 01:25 AM
AsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the rough
wow...sure know how to make a guy feel good.

Eli...you and the photshop...classic!
I was actually drifting in Highland Park...not in Pasadena! =)

and yes I was driving my 6 speed in flip flops. Come on man...it was late, and only a mile away...ask all the fobs, we are pros in flip flops!

You guys are too much...I felt bad..and now I feel worst! HA!

Old 01-04-2007, 01:26 AM
AsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by i300zxtt
You need to drive a Rear Wheel Front Engine/Turbocharged/No Traction Control car like my 300zx Turbo to understand how easy it is to loose control due to excess throttle...

Not only do you have less weight in the rear, all the power comes on at once. Torque? My Z makes my C2 feel like a S2000 running on 2 cylinders.
yeah man..no thanks! hahaha...like I said...lesson learned.

Old 01-04-2007, 01:34 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Glad you're ok. This what I have to go thru on a daily basis with the GT2.

Old 01-04-2007, 01:36 AM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Glad you're ok. This what I have to go thru on a daily basis with the GT2.
wow really? anything DUMB to share??

Maybe I shouldnt trade up to a GT2 or 3 huh?

Old 01-04-2007, 04:18 AM
MAD CAT is infamous around these parts
Glad you're safe, just remember if you ever need a designated driver to the gas station, I lived very close by...

Old 01-04-2007, 04:20 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AsianImage

I forgot to add " And I love it"

Old 01-04-2007, 09:42 AM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Ok confession time.
A long time ago I was driving a friend's corvette. I entered the I-10 freeway westbound at Francisquito ave. The ramp is short and has a very sharp turn. It was drizzling and when I punched it to get on the freeway, the car spun completely around and I ended up facing eastbound in the #4 lane.

Talk about almost having a heart attack! Fortunately there was no damage and I was able to drive down the shoulder to the ramp where I turned around and got back on the freeway.

Old 01-04-2007, 05:21 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Onetime
Ok confession time.
A long time ago I was driving a friend's corvette.
no way she was ur friend. u're not being honest here.

Old 01-04-2007, 06:41 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Ok, I'm busted. She was my girlfriend, but a friend no less. Who else is going to fess up to being a blockhead like AI and me?

Old 01-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Originally Posted by AsianImage

GT2's that are Modified are crazy to drive..jsut like Vinces... stupied fast with ZERO traction control.... and i thought my car was fun
Vince post up that video

Old 01-05-2007, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by Brucem
GT2's that are Modified are crazy to drive..jsut like Vinces... stupied fast with ZERO traction control.... and i thought my car was fun
Vince post up that video
ooooh...now I am intrigued!

Old 01-05-2007, 05:35 PM
phaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex
Well, at least you didn't it anything.

I guess your car is an auto , since nobody with an inkling of driving sense would drive a manual tranny car while wearing flip-flops, under any circumstance. But you did mention the conditions were ideal, so I'll give you a pass on that.

P.S. Only sissies drive auto P-cars. Ask Alex (Sharkey).
I drive my manual in flip flops all the time and have never had a problem.

Old 01-05-2007, 06:10 PM
i300zxtt is infamous around these parts
Confession:

I spun an E-Class benz across a center median and face first into oncoming traffic once....Thank god nothing happened, other than getting grass on the windshield.

Moral: Be ginger with the throttle in a rear wheel drive car, especially when turning and it's wet!

Old 01-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Thanks for sharing 300TT. I knew AI and I weren't the only ones with stories.

Old 01-05-2007, 09:37 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Hey Asian,
Vincent is selling his underpowered GT2, LOL. Time to get that special spin feeling again? Or you could consider a GT3 if enjoy that twitchy sensation.
Controlled and anticipated power drifts are fun. Anything more can be a little hand full.

Glad you (I mean the car) are ok. Getting gas at 10:30PM isn't always as safe as one might think.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I am the biggest idiot/moron on this planet!