996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Victor Equipment Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 12:32 AM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
I had a set of Modular Performance/Victor wheels, black center with chrome lips. I got rid of them for stock turbo twist 18"s.

The Modular wheels were really heavy and my ABS kept going on when I had it. It also had pretty crappy Hancook wheels on it... so could be a combination of both.

Old 01-18-2007, 08:48 AM
jaxbch987 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Roger's 2937
Very sweet car and the wheels are perfect. Are they powder coated, painted or???

Thanks for the picture-Roger B.
rober b, the wheels are black and came that way from victor (1 of 3 finish options they offer). thanks to all for the compliments!

Old 01-18-2007, 08:57 AM
Originally Posted by habitat
I had 2 sets on my cayenne, i like them alot. Cheap and look sweet. Plus the lip doesn't get stained by rain spots..

habitat, i just did a search for pics of the cayenne you had. dude, great looking ride. those wheels totally fit the truck. very clean and not overdone. i say "had" b/c you were trying to sell it but looking at your signature i was not sure if it sold?

Old 01-18-2007, 10:02 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Christian
Is the weight of the wheel really gonna keep someone from buying

Christian
It would keep me from buying them. I would never buy wheels that are heavier than my stock one's.

Old 01-18-2007, 12:22 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jaxbch987
eli, your car looks killer man. your point about tracking the car was the same thing i told my wife when i read about victor wheels being heavy. although i understand they may be a bit heavier, it was not a factor in my purchasing for the cayman s.
Thanks Jax,

Considering that the wheels are coming heavier these days, such as the Sport Techno and the stock Turbos are 24/30 it would assume that Porsche is catching on to something. Maybe way too many warrantee issues with wheels. . . .

-Eli

Old 01-18-2007, 03:42 PM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by FastForwardwheels
Thanks Jax,

Considering that the wheels are coming heavier these days, such as the Sport Techno and the stock Turbos are 24/30 it would assume that Porsche is catching on to something. Maybe way too many warrantee issues with wheels. . . .

-Eli
I have a pretty substaintial pdf on wheel weights of pretty much all makes and models if anyone is interested, just PM me their email. 6speed doesn't seem to want to let me attach the file.

*Since this takes quite a bit of work emailing the file to everyone, I will only do it for rep points :-), so please positive rep me ahead before I send it*

Last edited by DimNSlow; 02-07-2007 at 10:20 PM.
Old 01-18-2007, 03:47 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DimNSlow
I have a pretty substaintial pdf on wheel weights of pretty much all makes and models if anyone is interested, just PM me their email. 6speed doesn't seem to want to let me attach the file.
Interesting: eli@pcars.com

Send me a copy. . .

-Eli

Old 01-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by FastForwardwheels
Interesting: eli@pcars.com

Send me a copy. . .

-Eli
The pdf is Sent

Old 01-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Former Vendor
The pdf is Sent
got-it thanks, too bad it doesn't list the late models..... Interesteding weight on the 19" wheels....

-Eli

Old 01-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Roger's 2937 is infamous around these parts
I'd like a copy as well.

Thanks-Roger B.

Old 01-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Roger's 2937
I'd like a copy as well.

Thanks-Roger B.
Need an email addy to forward it... can't attach the file via 6speed. PM me your email.

Old 01-18-2007, 09:51 PM
Banned
Roger, file sent. Hook me up with a rep point if you can Thanks all!

Old 01-18-2007, 10:07 PM
pm sent requesting pdf file. thanks bro.

Old 01-18-2007, 10:46 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally Posted by jaxbch987
habitat, i just did a search for pics of the cayenne you had. dude, great looking ride. those wheels totally fit the truck. very clean and not overdone. i say "had" b/c you were trying to sell it but looking at your signature i was not sure if it sold?
Not sold yet. I'm in the middle of a sketchy deal with a guy in switzerland. I just reposted the truck for sale again.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:31 PM
Banned
newport996, jaxbch987 pdf sent. Hook me up a rep point when you get a chance

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Victor Equipment Wheels