996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Vandalized again

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 01:56 PM
Ag Surfer is infamous around these parts
Dre, sorry to hear about the window. Some people just have no respect.

Old 04-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Thanks for the love. I sold the car on Saturday April 7th and advised the buyer of the bad voodoo. We did an exorcism so I think he'll be ok.

Old 04-12-2007, 02:47 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Onetime
Thanks for the love. I sold the car on Saturday April 7th and advised the buyer of the bad voodoo. We did an exorcism so I think he'll be ok.
, at least he got a new set of plugs....

Old 04-12-2007, 09:29 AM
slydbye is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up I'm hooked up

It took awhile but I am on now.. I just got to figure out the avatar thing

Old 04-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Slydbye, glad they finally let you in.

Old 04-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Slydbye, glad they finally let you in.
Must be busy over at NCIC this time of year...

-Eli

Old 04-13-2007, 10:53 PM
It took so long because he kept getting back in line for the body cavity search.

Old 04-14-2007, 12:53 AM
Former Vendor
It took so long because he kept getting back in line for the body cavity search.
Ohhhh, I see.....

Old 04-14-2007, 04:14 AM
dhrecon is infamous around these parts
Arrrggh!!!! I just had a random vandal throw a cup of soda thrown on my car tonight. I was going to my car and noticed a soda cup was spilled on the floor by the rear of my car, and as i came closer i noticed the soda was splashed all over the back. The first thing that ran through my mind was to check for body damage (dents, or any key scratches) but there wasnt any. So i felt relieved, and i rinsed the soda off when i got home. Idiots never cease to amaze me.

Old 04-14-2007, 11:05 AM
dhrecon,
I'm sorry to hear that. The important thing is it didn't cost you money. Next time save some of the soda so we can do a DNA test.

Old 04-16-2007, 09:52 PM
Former Vendor
It would be great for a few of us to park a few "high profile" cars in some previous vandal areas with cameras.... Once they are caught on tape we can send it to a few of those "Caught in the Act" TV shows just so other people will think twice before taking a chance. Of course you need to include the sentencing results as the capper....

-Eli

Old 04-16-2007, 11:28 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
Unreal - I'm somewhat paranoid about leaving my car anywhere whether wealthy neighborhood or poor. I think there are more haters in the wealthier areas.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:25 AM
Aw, don't worry about it too much. These things happen occasionally. In the scheme of things it's pretty rare.