996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

pics of your side skirts?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 10:48 PM
AsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the rough
Factory "UNO" over here....I like subtle...

and in case you did not know what it looks like from the other side...

Old 03-26-2007, 09:40 AM
Dev911 is just really niceDev911 is just really niceDev911 is just really niceDev911 is just really nice
That was subtle??

Old 03-26-2007, 02:03 PM
AsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Dev911
That was subtle??
exactly...

Old 04-05-2007, 12:39 PM
ebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to all
More Info Please

Originally Posted by Ken7258
I'm not sure what mine are called. They look great and are easy to put on.

Ken

Hey Ken, where did you get that setup? I like it a lot and I'm thinking of doing that to my 2000 Cab. Any help would be much appreciated

I'm also loving the AsianImage setup as well

Last edited by ebcarrera; 04-05-2007 at 12:42 PM.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ebcarrera
Hey Ken, where did you get that setup? I like it a lot and I'm thinking of doing that to my 2000 Cab. Any help would be much appreciated

I'm also loving the AsianImage setup as well
Actually yours are a bit harder to put on vs. the MKII..... You kinds needs to have a rail drilled onto the rocker area vs. sticky tape.

=Eli

Old 04-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by FastForwardwheels
Actually yours are a bit harder to put on vs. the MKII..... You kinds needs to have a rail drilled onto the rocker area vs. sticky tape.

=Eli
Nope, they done away with that, the MKI sides come with pressure clamps that goes underneath the car and sticky tape on top

Old 04-11-2007, 01:08 PM
ebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Redridge
Nope, they done away with that, the MKI sides come with pressure clamps that goes underneath the car and sticky tape on top
Sticky Tape, pressure clamps How secure is that type of setup guys? I would hate to be driving around and have her "skirt" fall off for all to see her skivies Seriously though, I'm sure it's very secure but what do you guys think

Old 04-11-2007, 01:30 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ebcarrera
Sticky Tape, pressure clamps How secure is that type of setup guys? I would hate to be driving around and have her "skirt" fall off for all to see her skivies Seriously though, I'm sure it's very secure but what do you guys think
we're talking about the support along the rockers, they also include hardware at the ends....

Old 04-11-2007, 01:45 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by FastForwardwheels
we're talking about the support along the rockers, they also include hardware at the ends....
Ah, thanks for clearing that up for me. That makes sense. My brother-in-law does autobody work here in Sacramento and has worked on a lot of high end cars (Porsche, Merc, BMW, etc.) so he knows more than me on this and will probably do the work for me. But I always like to know how things work. By the way, I really like the way your cars look. You guys have some great looking P cars and I'm always envious everytime I log on to check them out.

Old 04-11-2007, 07:33 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Not bad either

Old 04-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
wow that color looks crazy! when i bought my car i said to my self. 3 colors im getting in red,white or yellow! thats it! i got in red! i love the height also and the brakes! very very nice car!

Old 04-11-2007, 10:08 PM
zdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud of
mine

sorry couldn't resist

Old 04-11-2007, 11:00 PM
Ray S (Chicago) has a spectacular aura aboutRay S (Chicago) has a spectacular aura aboutRay S (Chicago) has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by John Romano
Is that a Misha wing in the second pic?
Yes it is......

Old 04-13-2007, 01:50 PM
That Is Just Mean!

WOW! I love this car!!! That is the epitome of a Porsche through and through!! I think I'm going to tell my wife that I'm going to purchase a couple of skirts and when these show up I'll just tell her she never asked what kind of skirts I was talking about

Originally Posted by Exlondoner
Not bad either

Old 04-13-2007, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by zdr2k
mine

sorry couldn't resist
GOOD ONE!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: pics of your side skirts?