996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Only In Fort Lauderdale....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 12:05 PM
John Romano is infamous around these parts
Only In Fort Lauderdale....

What are the chances of this happening? A month after I bought the town house on the left, my new neighbor pulls up in this 04 Turbo S cab! In the same color as my C2! You gotta admit, That doesn't happen everyday....

Old 03-27-2007, 12:13 PM
daytrader is infamous around these parts
Now that's pair to remember!!!

Old 03-27-2007, 12:14 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Give your neighbor this website: www.bumperplugs.com

Old 03-27-2007, 12:19 PM
Winstondry has a spectacular aura aboutWinstondry has a spectacular aura aboutWinstondry has a spectacular aura about
I'll vouch for Eric and Bumperplugs.com, great product and will answer any or all questions.

Old 03-27-2007, 12:24 PM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
That's awesome! Invite him here!

Old 03-27-2007, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
Give your neighbor this website: www.bumperplugs.com
I guess I should have included in the post that out initial conversation began with me saying "hey, bro, you need bumper plugs..."

Old 03-27-2007, 12:40 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
thats GREAT!

i thought it was funny that my neighbor bought a Subaru Legacy GT in black a few months after i sold my white g35 and got a Black Evo.....but your pair is def sicker than mine .....cars that is!

more pics of the condo's too!

Old 03-27-2007, 12:44 PM
spyderman33 is infamous around these parts
You probably mean South Florida and not exclusively Ft Lauderdale... Miami is notorious for that as well...

Nice pic BTW...

Old 03-27-2007, 12:46 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
thats funny........i'd take his car though

Old 03-27-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by spyderman33
You probably mean South Florida and not exclusively Ft Lauderdale... Miami is notorious for that as well...

Nice pic BTW...
Nah, It's more understated up here. In Miami it would be twin purple Galardo Spyders, or 599s or something! But, you're right, south Florida in general is home to lots of exotic toys. Esp SoBe. I saw a Viron parked outside Opium one night!

Old 03-27-2007, 03:31 PM
GTEE83 is infamous around these parts
We stayed at a place in Marina Del Ray shortly after we graduated school and started our first jobs out there way back in... I remember sitting out on the balcony late one afternoon, hitting up rum and cokes pretty heavily, when a Ferrari drove by (Testarossa or 512BB?). Then another. Then a Lambo, Mercedes SL, etc., etc., and the parade kept on going. Once I figured out that this was the norm for that part of town I was okay, but initially when that second Ferrari drove by I was like WTF?, I can't be THAT F'd up yet, I just saw that car! I made a habit of sitting out on that balcony watching the show after that.

Oh yeah, we were visiting my in-laws in the Gables many years ago, and I watch this stunning purple/blue AMG Mercedes drive by very, very slowly. At an agonizing pace. A closer look and I see the woman behind the wheel is probably 70+ years old and has no idea what she is driving. The guy that was next to me waiting for the crosswalk light to change just says "That is just about the saddest thing I have ever seen". All I could do was agree.

Last edited by GTEE83; 03-27-2007 at 03:36 PM.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:50 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
nice pics... beautiful Turbo S, oh..... and the carrera also.

Old 03-27-2007, 11:30 PM
ericdee has a spectacular aura aboutericdee has a spectacular aura aboutericdee has a spectacular aura about
That's great! Nice ride.

Old 03-28-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by Redridge
nice pics... beautiful Turbo S, oh..... and the carrera also.

Carrera wana-be-Turbo!

Old 03-28-2007, 10:05 AM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by John Romano
Carrera wana-be-Turbo!
... nature of the beast

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Only In Fort Lauderdale....