996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

ANOTHER TRIGGER PULLER on a 2002 C4S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Wait the seller out beecause that price is high. There will be enough porsches available that you can choose from. Be patient.

Aloha

Byron

Old 04-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
KZRSOIZ,
Make the guy an offer you think is fair and show him examples of other similar cars that sold for less than his. Then ask him to call you if he reconsiders his asking price.

BTW you don't have to justify to anyone here about how much money you make. It's your damn money and it's none of anyone's business.

Old 04-09-2007, 12:51 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
kzrsoize, welcome to the 6 man.. Enjoy your stay with us. Regarding the C4S, if you like it and you can afford it, then your decision has already been made.

Old 04-09-2007, 01:45 PM
SCIronMike is infamous around these parts
I have a 2002 C4S, and I love it. Car looks great, and the power delivery is nice and smooth. I WOULD prefer to have a turbo, but when I got the car there was a big price difference between the C4S and the Turbo.

Old 04-09-2007, 05:41 PM
arr0gant is infamous around these parts
I am currently selling my car, it has under 22k miles and has a warranty till Sept 2010. I will not let it go for one penny less than the buy-it now price on the ebay ad, which is $53,800, LOWERED from $55,500
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...9494427&rd=1,1

So I think you'rs is just about right.

Last edited by arr0gant; 04-09-2007 at 11:38 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:11 PM
phaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond repute
i have a couple of answers and a suggestion. first the suggestion: look into 01 turbos. there is a very small price difference between a c4s and a turbo nowadays.

as far as answers go, if you get a car without pse there are many aftermarket exhausts that most people here prefer over pse. the aftermarket exhausts tend to make more power than pse as well. additionally, it is possible to modify your stock muffler to emulate a pse. search for "pse hack" on this board and on rennlist.org for info.

lastly, if you have time much money can be saved by doing some of your own wrench work. some things such as oil changes are reasonably simple to do yet save you a ton of money over taking it into the dealership.

Old 04-09-2007, 10:24 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
buy arrOgant's car from a member andd it's got warranty til 10.

Old 04-10-2007, 10:42 AM
kzrsoize is infamous around these parts
I would but, im not going to buy a car i cant view in person before buying it...hes in MO.....

Old 04-10-2007, 04:51 PM
slaaw is infamous around these parts
The price is not out of line considering the mileage and options. If it's the model and color combination you really want, I suggest you go for it. I got my '03 C4S a little over a year ago and have no regrets whatsoever. I would recommend buying an extended warranty though.

Old 04-10-2007, 04:57 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by kzrsoize
I would but, im not going to buy a car i cant view in person before buying it...hes in MO.....
Get lots of pictures and get an inspection. I have bought several cars including porsches from the mainland. I have not had a problem with fraud because have done alot of homework You will be pleasantly suprised of the deals that are out there.

Aloha

Byron

Old 04-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Here's is a fellow member selling his https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=79428

Byron

P.S. He is willing to negotiate price too.

Old 04-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Super clean car, but its out of state, i would like to personally see. Not to mention i think id rather have a california car, dry hot no snow no salt no humidity ...

Old 04-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by kzrsoize
Super clean car, but its out of state, i would like to personally see. Not to mention i think id rather have a california car, dry hot no snow no salt no humidity ...
Dude look at the miles. The owner is also a porsche enthusiast. I personally think that is one hot car with low miles. That thing has probably seen only good roads. I have no affiliation with the seller but just trying to help you see the light.

Aloha

Byron

blacknight is infamous around these parts
Here are couple c4s. No affiliation.

http://www.sportstrendautosales.com/inventory/index.php

I think i may go for it, my indy mechanic is gone for the week on easter vacation. When he returns i want him to check it out. Then i gotta call porsche for an inspection, anyone know what they charge, i heard it was around 1300 bucks. Has anyone purchased a warranty from one of these private warranty companys, and would i be able to purchase one of these warranys on a porsche without a factory/anytype of warranty. i will keep you guys posted

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ANOTHER TRIGGER PULLER on a 2002 C4S