996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Coilovers Installed & New Wheels PICS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 09:53 PM
Proform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud of
Coilovers Installed & New Wheels PICS

To bad I broke the car installing the coilovers.....Leaking front diff fluid everywere...pretty bummed.....All show no go.

Attached Images   
Old 04-08-2007, 10:12 PM
potxoli is infamous around these parts
bummer! What did you do? Nice wheels, what are they?

Old 04-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Yoshinoya is infamous around these parts
Looks Great man, sorry to hear about the mishap, but hey it still don't beat the satisfaction of a DIY right?

Old 04-08-2007, 10:16 PM
potxoli is infamous around these parts
read a few more threads and found my answers...

Old 04-08-2007, 10:18 PM
Proform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud of
When I removed the front stuts the driveshafts came out..When I put in the the new struts I just guided the driveshafts in as we tilited the strut in place..It must not be that simple.

The wheels are RPK 038....Cast cheapos.

Old 04-09-2007, 01:47 PM
SCIronMike is infamous around these parts
Where did you get the wheels and how much? They look great!

Old 04-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Your car is sitting just right. BTW nice wheels

Old 04-09-2007, 04:24 PM
I Fixed it!!! The drive shafts were not all the way in...I just tapped them a bit and they seated and sealed.

I scored on the wheels. With Toyo tires 315 in the rear...They were $2590 that includes Tax, Mounting, Balancing and Freight. Am I alowd to post were I got them?...I am new and know this forum is beyond strict.

Old 04-09-2007, 04:30 PM
A few more pics..I have a few customized cars but this may be my favorite...

for now anyway

Attached Images     
Old 04-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
315's, wow those are huge!!! Hows the ride? Nice!!!

Old 04-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
looking great! wheels look good! who cares they are cheepos' and heavy.. just change them if you ever go to the track... your not out to win money anyways right

Old 04-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Ride is great..No issues.

Old 04-10-2007, 09:58 AM
zdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Proform
A few more pics..I have a few customized cars but this may be my favorite...

for now anyway
what kind of lugnuts are those? look like allen head.

Old 04-10-2007, 10:21 AM
They are called tuner lugs

Old 04-11-2007, 03:16 AM
delirium is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Proform
They are called tuner lugs
Wow those are nice, where can i get some? how long are they? 14 x 1.5 x ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Coilovers Installed & New Wheels PICS