996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Agency Power Exhaust mufflers- opinions?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
I love the Agency Power mufflers

Old 05-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Cool

Originally Posted by wyldstyle
From a lot of people I have spoken with....the best bargain and sound besides the PSE....is the PSE hack with 3.6L mufflers. Sounds deeper and louder than fabspeed.
I think my PSE hack mufflers were louder and deeper than the AP's.......but dayhum they are heavy!!!!

Old 05-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
PSE is much quieter. Yes if you drill a hole or cut in the muffler, you will sound like VW beetle. You are probably losing performance at the same time.