996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

show me those exhaust tips!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 11:36 AM
newport996 is infamous around these partsnewport996 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by deputydog95
your math skills are most impressive
LOL....yeah, math be a strong subject for me......

Old 08-22-2007, 12:23 PM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by newport996
Here are mine...custom made, but similar to the Porsche factory tips...
hey newport...i noticed your tips have the circles inwards opposed to tips like choi where the circles are outwards...still sick and the fit and finish on your custom tips look top notch too bro!!

Old 08-22-2007, 05:43 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by HIGHcard
hey newport...i noticed your tips have the circles inwards opposed to tips like choi where the circles are outwards...still sick and the fit and finish on your custom tips look top notch too bro!!
Newport's tips are more like the TechArt tip style. Choi has x-50 tips.

Old 08-22-2007, 07:41 PM
p0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond repute
Tips + AP mufflers

Last edited by p0rsch3; 08-22-2007 at 07:43 PM.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:12 PM
TheSpeedDemon is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by newport996
Thats the standard hardware on a TT bumper....if you get a factory TT bumper with all the hardware, that will be there.....Its also on the C4S of the original poster up top....Alot of aftermarket bumpers dont have this.
Thanks for the info

Old 08-22-2007, 09:17 PM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
thanks for all the replies! any more? i'm leaning towards the Cargraphic ones.. i'll try to find a pic to show everyone

Old 08-23-2007, 12:29 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Black Diamond Chrome look....

Old 08-23-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by FastForwardwheels
Black Diamond Chrome look....

^^^ I like these a lot because I am not a fan of chrome. Will these work with my bumper ('99 996):

and if they would, what do the rest of you think about them on the back of the car since I am keeping everything black and yellow (except for the lip on the wheels)?

Old 08-23-2007, 10:52 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheSpeedDemon
^^^ I like these a lot because I am not a fan of chrome. Will these work with my bumper ('99 996):

and if they would, what do the rest of you think about them on the back of the car since I am keeping everything black and yellow (except for the lip on the wheels)?
These are actually a HIGH POLISH base and Black Diamond Applied instead of chrome. These are off of a Turbo but can be done to any OEM or aftermarket tips.....

Old 08-23-2007, 10:56 AM
These are actually a HIGH POLISH base and Black Diamond Applied instead of chrome. These are off of a Turbo but can be done to any OEM or aftermarket tips.....
Cool.

So what do you think, will they look cool on my car? Plus who does this and how much? Also do I send in my tips or?

Old 08-23-2007, 11:00 AM
iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !
Fabspeed is now offering all their tips in a black finish, most of them look pretty bad ***.

Old 08-23-2007, 11:01 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by TheSpeedDemon
Cool.

So what do you think, will they look cool on my car? Plus who does this and how much? Also do I send in my tips or?
Here's an other photo:

http://www.fastforwardwheels.com/fil...ELS106-600.jpg

Old 08-23-2007, 12:24 PM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
these looks interesting...
but i heard they cost a fortune

Old 08-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by angldrkns9
these looks interesting...
but i heard they cost a fortune

Using your core the cost is only around $75 per each tip! Not as much as expected, right? Kato has them on his car and heats the hell out of them with his beast....

Old 08-23-2007, 02:00 PM
Using your core the cost is only around $75 per each tip! Not as much as expected, right? Kato has them on his car and heats the hell out of them with his beast....
That sounds like a great price, still wondering what the result would look like though.

What is the turn-around on them?

I know I could call but I am too lazy to call right now

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: show me those exhaust tips!