996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

just saying hi

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 09:51 AM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Beautiful car! Welcome to the 6.

Old 09-10-2007, 10:39 AM
TheSpeedDemon is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by johnnytaboo
you're the no-nonsense type from what I can see Demon. Thanks for the input. As for the wing, I had just gotten off the parkway I live near, so I guess it hadn't gone down just yet (it's strange like that sometimes).

My rims are 19", and thanks, I chose them because I love the deep dish in the back too.

As far as getting rid of the amber, I'd love to, but I'd hate to do it piece by piece. I need all of it gone at once, which would include the rears too; however, that's almost a grand...... on light housings..... which is a hard pill to swallow. I'd much rather invest in a plenum or a flywheel.

- John
John,

I hear you about making the transformation from amber to clear in that it is expensive and you do not want to do it piece by piece. Fortunately when I bought my Porsche the previous owner had done it already so that saved me money to do other mods.

19's nice, definately lower it now as long as you have clearance that is.

Thanks for the info on the wing, nice to know how it works.

GL with your car and drive it

Old 09-10-2007, 11:25 AM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6 speed!

Old 09-10-2007, 12:06 PM
Idocdes is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by johnnytaboo
Hello everyone,
I'm new. It took a loooooooooooong time for me to join, but I'm glad I can finally ask questions as opposed to just lurking around the site.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and I'm glad to finally be here. I've had very limited experience with a car of this caliber (considering my last car was a 2000 mustang gt), so please expect questions in the future.

thanks,
John
I'm new to 6 speed as well. Been driving a 996 for two years, It's a blast every drive...looking forward to DE event this fall.
ENJOY!

Old 09-10-2007, 07:01 PM
auto-xr is infamous around these parts
Welcome aboard. You'll love your car

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.