996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Tires on my car got SLASHED!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 09:00 PM
TheSpeedDemon is infamous around these parts
Man I am so sorry to hear about this....GL with the replacements

I never slashed the tyres when I was young...I just removed the valves from the stems, all of them

Old 09-28-2007, 11:39 AM
M3CAB has a spectacular aura aboutM3CAB has a spectacular aura aboutM3CAB has a spectacular aura about
I am so sorry to hear that...been there...done that!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=98943

Old 09-29-2007, 11:09 AM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
I know how you feel, I've had my car egged and my rear side window broken. All you can do is have it fixed and try not to let it get you down. This too will pass.

Old 09-29-2007, 12:01 PM
Cool996 is a jewel in the roughCool996 is a jewel in the roughCool996 is a jewel in the roughCool996 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by daytrader
I concur! Anything possible.

What happened to you was a bad luck. It happened to my friend with a brand new GT3. A jerk pulled up next to his car while we were talking nearby. He opened his door and repeatedly bang on the side view mirror of my friend car. I saw it and told the jerk to stop. He ignored and continues with the banging. I couldn't take it anymore so I came up and gave him a piece of my mind. Kicked his butt before some of my friends stop the beating.
I remember this too well... I was the one who grabbed you peter!

Have you messed with any girls that have a boyfriend or husband lately?

Old 09-29-2007, 10:18 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by icemann633
I cant even begin to explain how unnecessary slashing tires is but it's quite cowardly...

I just got new tires too...If i ever catch someone messing with one of my cars I will probably wind up in jail!

Anyways, how should I have the tow company hook the car up to get it on the flatbed? Im worried about the front scrapping. Right now the car is nose-in to a parking spot.

-Keith
that is the absolute pits The sad part is you would be the one in trouble had you caught him these days...