997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Gumball 3000 kills 2 people :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 04:00 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Gumball 3000 kills 2 people :(

maybe a repost but my cousin in Macedonia just sent this so obviously it wasnt known to many this happend.

Fun and games until this happends thoughts go out to familys.

scroll to bottom
http://images.google.se/imgres?imgur...3D10%26hl%3Dsv

Old 10-10-2007, 04:17 PM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
thats very old notice.....

Old 10-10-2007, 05:19 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
A bunch of wannabe road racers who have no regard for other drivers.

[soap box mode ON]

If you read the exploits, take a good hard look at how the drivers and Max Cooper behaved when the two were killed. You have the event organizer lying about the circumstances of the crash (driving within the speed limit) and blaming the couple for pulling out in front of the Porsche. Then there's Nick Morley...who tries to flee Macedonia by hiring a private jet minutes after being released on bail. What a complete disgrace to exotic car enthusiasts throughout the world.

[soap box mode OFF]

Old 10-10-2007, 05:43 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Last year.

Old 10-10-2007, 05:50 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
My gosh, is that ever "Old News".. Thanks for the update though..

Old 10-10-2007, 06:14 PM
lager99 is infamous around these parts
Dejavu...

Old 10-10-2007, 08:53 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
I never heard of it but this is ****ed up and those guys in the tt need to do allot of time.

Old 10-10-2007, 10:01 PM
TMAX is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by globalm3
I never heard of it but this is ****ed up and those guys in the tt need to do allot of time.

not supporting illegal driving but dude read up...
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....o_playboy.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/6237796.stm

Old 10-10-2007, 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by TMAX
My mother is from that city and I have been back thier many times. I have driven the very roads they drove.

This side of the story is interesting and I can understand the people thier drive like idiots and they are just insane drivers who just dont give a **** on the worst roads....

any how no one deserved to loose thier lives.

Old 10-10-2007, 11:06 PM
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
The only surprise to this story is that it took this many gumball rallies for this to happen,some of the driving i have seen on this "rally" is nothing short of suicidal!
I feel that the combination of late nights,drinking and driving long distances is a recipe for trouble.
I still find it strange that these people who can afford cars like Porsche turbos and Lamborghini's drive them with such immaturity and reckless abandon.

Old 10-11-2007, 12:33 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
We landed on the MOON!

Old 10-11-2007, 12:47 PM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are never going to believe this either!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cNVrMZX2kms

Old 10-11-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by tblackj
You guys are never going to believe this either!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cNVrMZX2kms
O yea that kidnapping was ****ed up

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh someone throw me a freaking flame suite or something sorry for not keeping up with time

Old 10-11-2007, 02:03 PM
Mike2727 is infamous around these parts
E36-RAT

Unfortunately MONEY does not equal BRAINS

Mike