997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

David Beckham in his new 997 TT CAB

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 03:41 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Prince Ced
hilar ious
LMAOOOO

You forgot Chet did the wirin'

and BUJU the interior man
bahahah you guys are so funny

200k mod is just...ridiculous.
find better way to spend those money god dm it!

Old 11-01-2007, 08:13 AM
msindi is infamous around these parts
nasty interior

Old 11-01-2007, 08:58 AM
Daggie is infamous around these parts

Belgian press called it a 140K Euro Porsche. For that price I'll take 2 and sell them for 50K more.

edit: even better, they call it a 70K Euro Porsche, with another 70K mods.
That's it, i'm calling my dealer to tell them I'm David Beckham and i need a 100K discount.

http://www.hln.be/hlns/cache/det/art_639073.html

Old 11-01-2007, 09:07 AM
M-Funf is infamous around these parts
the 200k in Mods were plastic surgery on feaky spice

Old 11-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
JonA85 is infamous around these parts
way to ruin an amazing car

Old 11-01-2007, 03:55 PM
drewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura about
probably a tip

Old 11-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by drewTT
probably a tip
...i will be his private automobile salesman for rest of his life!

Old 11-01-2007, 04:18 PM
IIVVX is infamous around these partsIIVVX is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Rams86
What a tool, he drives around with his spoiler in the up position too!
God how i hate that.

Originally Posted by globalm3
Actualy he is a peice of **** for not showing up to the dallas game when people payed thousands of dollars, he was injured? Mother ****er you get a million dollars a week get your limp *** on a private jet and make a apperience...
ya i remember seeing all the billboards around town stating "becks is coming to dallas!"......i knew it was bull****, he had been "injured" for awhile. people are stupid enough to pay thousands for a ticket but dont even know his status on the roster? lol. fc dallas raped the galaxy on top of that. not that it matters much, who watches the mickey mouse league anyway?

Old 11-01-2007, 04:48 PM
burnout04 is infamous around these parts
people are such haters, who knows he might have diamonds put in different places on the car. Wouldn't surprise me these days. Also as far as not showing up to the game for a slight injury? With his contract he cant afford to play injured and risk a more serious injury. Most of those decisions are more of his managers or team owners rather than his. He is actually a pretty tough guy on the pitch from the looks of things. His safety however is an incredible liability at the moment...

Old 11-01-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by burnout04
people are such haters, who knows he might have diamonds put in different places on the car. Wouldn't surprise me these days.
diamonds in different places on the car? are you high?

He is actually a pretty tough guy on the pitch from the looks of things.
are we talking about the same guy?

im talking about the beckham that was crying on the bench in the last world cup. pretty tough huh?

Old 11-01-2007, 05:04 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
people are such haters, who knows he might have diamonds put in different places on the car. Wouldn't surprise me these days. Also as far as not showing up to the game for a slight injury? With his contract he cant afford to play injured and risk a more serious injury. Most of those decisions are more of his managers or team owners rather than his. He is actually a pretty tough guy on the pitch from the looks of things. His safety however is an incredible liability at the moment...
get off your knees for him.

A player that states "i will change the way people look at soccer in america" should show up to games even if he sits in his hotel room and masterbates to his Turbo... My wife is from Sweden and in Europe to even see him in person is a once in a life time thing for his fans. No she is not a band wagen fan since she has been to many many games and loves the hell out of soccer. If you are trying to change the face of soccer like he has said then do it and stop talking ****. His agent doesnt tell him your knee hurts dont fly in a private jet to dallas and walk the nasty streets of Frisco.... (I live in Frisco)

Anyway I understand your point to a extent but to not make the effert is just shamless

Old 11-01-2007, 05:05 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
diamonds in different places on the car? are you high?

are we talking about the same guy?

im talking about the beckham that was crying on the bench in the last world cup. pretty tough huh?
O you dont know thats the knew thing lace the ride up with Diamonds so all the homeless in Hollywood can break in

Old 11-01-2007, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by globalm3
His agent doesnt tell him your knee hurts dont fly in a private jet to dallas and walk the nasty streets of Frisco.... (I live in Frisco)
speaking of frisco, pizza hut park is badass. last time i was there was for the usa v. guatemala match. ****ty, ****ty match (both teams sucked ***) but the venue was awesome! will definitely go see some more games there for the atmosphere alone.

btw, i keep hearing you guys are getting a disneyland? true?

Old 11-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by IIVVX
speaking of frisco, pizza hut park is badass. last time i was there was for the usa v. guatemala match. ****ty, ****ty match (both teams sucked ***) but the venue was awesome! will definitely go see some more games there for the atmosphere alone.

btw, i keep hearing you guys are getting a disneyland? true?

Another fearry tale! lol My parents have been in this area since 1983 and since then have been told that. Its allot of bull**** and hype put on by the realstate developers.

This is what I know:
Will thier ever be a Disney facility here?
Possably since a intetity of them bought allot of land north of us...
Does Disney do this allot?
Yes the own allot of land accross the USA.

Also no proof of them actually owning land its only assumption...

I hope so

Old 11-01-2007, 10:44 PM
well, you guys do have some stores that are only in NY and LA like gucci. i keep hearing about some new downtown being constructed that's supposed to be like addison circle also. i have a few friends that live in that area and austin ranch and they all told me "disneyland is coming". i was like wtf, thats gonna suck! traffic is bad already, can you imagine? i was on 121 once when ikea first came and f*&k i was stuck on that *****. i live in coppell now and my next house is going to be near downtown dallas, i really am not a fan of all this suburban bs sprouting up everywhere. cookie cutter neighborhoods with rich wannabe skater kids everywhere FTL.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: David Beckham in his new 997 TT CAB