997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

David Beckham in his new 997 TT CAB

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 07:15 AM
bigkevo241 is infamous around these parts
VEHICLE DESCRIPTION READS:

2007 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo! Cobalt Blue with Natural Grey Leather Interior!! Sport Chrono Turbo Kit! This car has it all and is the finest example of this model! This stunning vehicle has only 83 Delivery Miles! Some of the factory upgrades on this Porsche Turbo include: Leather Seats, Heated Front Seats, 3-Spoke Leather Steering Wheel with Multifunction Controls, Turbo Sport Chrono Package, $11,000 Upgraded 19 inch Staggered Uberballer UB-4 Wheels with Black Painted Centers and Cobalt Blue Lips and Cobalt Blue Rivets to Match Exterior Color, Michelin Pilot Sport Tires with 235/35/19 fronts and 305/30/19 rears! Exclusive Options include: Porsche Red Calipers, B Piller Belt Outlets with Aluminum Look, Side Mirror with Aluminum Look, Storage Compartment Lid with Model Logo, Red Taillights, Gear Lever/Handbrake Aluminum/Leather, Seat Backs in Aluminum Look, Rear Center Console in Aluminum Look, Instrument Surround Aluminum Look, Silver Seat belts, Aluminum Foot Rest, Metal Door Sill Model Insignia, Plus Much More!! This all-wheel drive vehicle has Porsche's GT1 race-derived twin-turbocharged engine which produces 480-hp and 460ft-lbs of torque, before additional upgrades. This 911 Turbo comes equipped with $30,000 in Additional Upgrades!! These Upgrades include: Champion Carbon Fiber Front Lower Spoiler, Champion Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser, Champion Lowering Springs, Champion Carbon Fiber Air Box, ECU Upgrade, TCU Upgrade, Tubi Exhaust System, Plus Much More!! With These High-End Upgrades, This 911 Turbo now produces 620HP and is capable of reaching speeds of 200MPH!!! This 2007 Porsche 997 Turbo is equipped with the following safety features: dual frontal airbags, door-mounted side airbags, anti-lock brakes (ABS), and a patented crumple-zone body structure. This vehicle also has the Porsche Stability Management System (PSM), which enhances handling by applying braking to individual wheels or altering engine power whenever it detects a loss of grip. This beautiful vehicle is equipped with Porsche's 6-Speed manual transmission, which enables the driver to have superior control, superior performance and superior fun. This one-of-a-kind Full Champion Aero Porsche Turbo goes 0 to 60mph in about 3 seconds flat and is capable of 200MPH top-end! Please contact our experienced Sales Team for more Information on this One of a Kind Exotic!

Old 11-02-2007, 07:47 AM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
well he has his number etched into the headrest. it's not the first time he does something like this to a car. not bad minus the headlights

Old 11-17-2007, 03:08 PM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
So sorry for bringing back an old thread but why the h*ll do some of you talk **** about Becks when it's the tabloids that says he's put down 200k in mods?? Have they ever written anything that's been true?

And yes I do happen to like him.... AND the car!
This is a similiar modded car (minus the awful headlight tint...) with a different interior, and it looks amazing!!!

Old 11-17-2007, 03:22 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zlaatan
So sorry for bringing back an old thread but why the h*ll do some of you talk **** about Becks when it's the tabloids that says he's put down 200k in mods?? Have they ever written anything that's been true?

And yes I do happen to like him.... AND the car!
This is a similiar modded car (minus the awful headlight tint...) with a different interior, and it looks amazing!!!

Let me give you 1 reason to hate Beckam:

My wife is from Stockholm been here for 5 years and as many people in Europe including yourself are HUGE soccer fans. And 1 of the funnest people to watch soccer is....... Beckam!
We have been to a few soccer games and I decided to surprise the wife to see Beckam play. I knew he most likely wouldnt but just to see him on the sideline my wife would of loved it.

Long story short the *** didnt even make an attempt to come to Dallas! Tons of fans were mad as hell at him and the soccer league.... way to go Beckam on making it a bigger sport in America.

And dont say whats the big deal becouse FC Dallas team felt so bad they gave free tickets to upcoming games if you turned your stub in.

Im still pissed and wont buy a ticeket...

Old 11-17-2007, 04:22 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
It's nice minus the tinted headlights. but i doubt 200k in mods

Old 11-17-2007, 04:29 PM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by globalm3
Let me give you 1 reason to hate Beckam:

My wife is from Stockholm been here for 5 years and as many people in Europe including yourself are HUGE soccer fans. And 1 of the funnest people to watch soccer is....... Beckam!
We have been to a few soccer games and I decided to surprise the wife to see Beckam play. I knew he most likely wouldnt but just to see him on the sideline my wife would of loved it.

Long story short the *** didnt even make an attempt to come to Dallas! Tons of fans were mad as hell at him and the soccer league.... way to go Beckam on making it a bigger sport in America.

And dont say whats the big deal becouse FC Dallas team felt so bad they gave free tickets to upcoming games if you turned your stub in.

Im still pissed and wont buy a ticeket...
but your wife is Swedish, so at the end of the day..you still win?

Old 11-17-2007, 06:47 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alexWS6
but your wife is Swedish, so at the end of the day..you still win?
ahhahah yea

Come to the event that Vette looks bad *** in your avator, look at my sig

Old 11-26-2007, 09:38 AM
RT8_M3 is infamous around these partsRT8_M3 is infamous around these parts
That car looks hot! Good taste.

Old 01-02-2008, 10:26 PM
rpieper is infamous around these parts
I don't know. $200k may not be much of an exageration. I went to porsche.com and got up to $35k no sweat and that's not counting all the special things you can get through the "exclusive package". You guys are probably pretty well-off to be driving (and maintaining) porsches. But you can't fathom the money this guy has and the world he lives in. $200k is probably pretty close.

Old 01-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Excluding tinted headlights, the cab looks nice!

Old 01-03-2008, 12:26 AM
andytsai is infamous around these parts
what's up with the interior?

Old 01-03-2008, 12:43 AM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by zman
I bet there is 200k in trunk.

Old 01-03-2008, 12:47 AM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by globalm3
Actualy he is a peice of **** for not showing up to the dallas game when people payed thousands of dollars, he was injured? Mother ****er you get a million dollars a week get your limp *** on a private jet and make a apperience... anyway im glad my headlights are no longer tinted lol i also keep my visors down like that idiot

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...9&d=1191442042

Is that a GT2 front bumber?
I bet he paid $4000 for his CF insert mirrors hahaha someone must have told him that it was a limited edition car.... and who knows im sure on of those stupid *** dealers in cali sold it to him for $180,000 since "they are so hard to find" what a waist

Can't say it any better than that!

Old 01-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Philly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by zman
I bet there is 200k in trunk.
I bet you're right!!!
+1

Old 01-08-2008, 08:34 PM
lager99 is infamous around these parts
I don't see a TT...I do see Posh though.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: David Beckham in his new 997 TT CAB