997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Porsche 996TT to Techart GT Street 997TT Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 08:00 AM
Leo-BRA is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Green Turbo
beautiful conversion. I had a few questions. Whose front fenders did you use? Are those front fenders wider than the stock 997 front fenders?
this pics is not mine. I got this pics in a Brazilian forum. If you want more pics, I post it for you Green.

Old 06-26-2008, 11:09 PM
Joeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to behold
Yes, nice conversion. In some of the pictures I see 996 mirrors and other pictures there are 997 mirrors? Are the 997 mirrors factory and just modified to fit or are they a completely different mirror?

Old 06-27-2008, 12:40 AM
Green Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to behold
What I found out from Speed Gallery is 997 side mirrors can be converted to fit 996 mirror housings.

Old 06-27-2008, 12:59 AM
mannytt is infamous around these partsmannytt is infamous around these parts
that white gt2 is sweet

Old 06-27-2008, 05:53 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
whoa the white conversion is beautiful!!!

Old 07-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Green Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to behold
intercoolers fit, now gauges, roll bar, and all the electroncis are getting installed

Old 07-02-2008, 02:54 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
thats a big coool nice news

Old 07-02-2008, 05:42 PM
timo is infamous around these parts
looks amazing man , cant wait to see it when its done

Old 07-03-2008, 04:34 PM
vig168 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Leo-BRA
this pics is not mine. I got this pics in a Brazilian forum. If you want more pics, I post it for you Green.
i like the Gemballa wing. Wonder if the upper part of the wing goes up as you pick up speed.

Old 07-21-2008, 12:58 PM
All engine work is done. Car is going back on a transport tommorrow back to the body shop for rear bumper install, some new side skirts, a need hood, and some more body work.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:28 AM
thankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of light
Check PM when you have a sec.

Thanks,

Old 07-24-2008, 05:03 PM
Turbos in, headers in, exhaust on, roll cage in, gt3 seats in, harness in, and suspension is finished. Car will be put on transport next week.

thanks autotalent for the pics.

Old 07-24-2008, 06:38 PM
thankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of light
Love it.

Good talking to you today. Looking forward to seeing you this week.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:09 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Vince,

congrats! crap pictures! HA! I know you won't let us down and have some great pics next week....I gotta say....it is about time! Good to see some of my flavor stayed behind! basalt black center!

Can't wait to see the real pics.

Michael

p.s. what wheels are you putting on the beast??? I see she still has the OEM's

Old 07-25-2008, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
Vince,

congrats! crap pictures! HA! I know you won't let us down and have some great pics next week....I gotta say....it is about time! Good to see some of my flavor stayed behind! basalt black center!

Can't wait to see the real pics.

Michael

p.s. what wheels are you putting on the beast??? I see she still has the OEM's
Mike,
I have not even started on the interior yet. The entire interior is going to be taken out and replaced with carbon fiber. I am replacining almost every interior part with carbon.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche 996TT to Techart GT Street 997TT Pics