997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Matte Black 997TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 05:57 AM
andytsai is infamous around these parts
is dat a dent (lower right of the turbo sign) in the last pic?

Old 01-01-2008, 12:34 PM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TurboBill
Are you guys saying this car in flat black is just wrapped in clear plastic??? I find that hard to believe.
http://www.foilacar.com/colourchangefoil_galerie.php

click on the 997TT, it is the same as the picture in this thread. The car is actually white.

Old 01-02-2008, 05:34 PM
ivory8 is infamous around these parts
looks good, but also looks like he has a dent on his rear bumper!!! :O

Old 01-02-2008, 05:46 PM
Boost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond repute
I LOVE it...very unique. Although I do agree that it would look even better with some tasteful mods.

I heard about this foil wrap a while ago...I'm very happy to see it is catching on...although I didn't realize it was going to cost so much!!

I bet a matte black Carrera GT with black rims would look MEAN...

Old 01-02-2008, 06:27 PM
Boost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_Junkie has a reputation beyond repute
I P-chopped these pretty quick(so they look like crap)...but thought it would look cool...I also like the "matte cranberry".....

Although...the Mirage GT could be puke green and it would still look amazing, so....

**DROOL**

Attached Images   
Old 01-03-2008, 08:19 AM
ZEMDOGG is infamous around these parts
Love it

Old 01-04-2008, 06:37 AM
Former Vendor
Tym Switzer is infamous around these parts
I think it gets an "A" for intimidation factor... it just seems a little "low budget" for the car.

Old 01-06-2008, 11:19 AM
gsc
gsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant future
It looks OK at best. New rims would help alot.

Old 01-06-2008, 01:39 PM
ericm is infamous around these parts
Love the matte finish for being so rare on cars out there. The motorcycle industry has seen it for a few years now and it starts growing on you.

Old 01-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Philly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the rough
That looks sick!! I love it.

Old 01-08-2008, 11:38 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
yeah, you have to go all the way to pull the matte black off. Full tint, black wheels, blacked out lights and no bling at all, imo

Old 01-09-2008, 04:35 PM
kasi is infamous around these parts
Looks Sau Cool

Old 01-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by ELMEL
I think the car looks awesome! What's a foil wrap?
Here look at mine it is Original painted in Black and got a full Foil wrap from a Pro what does also lots of Racing Car Designs you always can remove it and the original paint is like new

Attached Images  
Old 01-09-2008, 04:46 PM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
Wow, that's pretty impressive. Does it look good close up?

Old 01-09-2008, 04:49 PM
it looks like high gloss paint, stunning they did a fantastic job

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Matte Black 997TT