997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Porsche driving school question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 10:51 AM
996TTX50JRZ is infamous around these parts
Folks-

Let me say that I was deceptive about the "roads" in West Virginia and North Carolina where these events occurred. I am a very honest person, but I did not say that I had totaled them at a DE or track event. They were moved closeby - I have an "in" with the owner of these tracks (one of them being a certain P. Newman - name dropping here)...

State Farm does have such a disclaimer, but not all policies do, at least in this state. and you can always buy track insurance, although it is $$$.

Old 01-05-2008, 12:34 PM
seattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really nice
Dude,

I would delete the above.

Old 01-05-2008, 12:36 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Agreed, you're telling us that you've just been dishonest with us.

Old 01-05-2008, 01:03 PM
arcticsilver997 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by seattle_sun
Dude,

I would delete the above.
+1000

Old 01-05-2008, 01:16 PM
caveatesq is just really nicecaveatesq is just really nicecaveatesq is just really nicecaveatesq is just really nice
Originally Posted by 996TTX50JRZ
Folks-

Let me say that I was deceptive about the "roads" in West Virginia and North Carolina where these events occurred. I am a very honest person, but I did not say that I had totaled them at a DE or track event. They were moved closeby - I have an "in" with the owner of these tracks (one of them being a certain P. Newman - name dropping here)...

State Farm does have such a disclaimer, but not all policies do, at least in this state. and you can always buy track insurance, although it is $$$.
Insurance fraud - gotta love it!

Old 01-05-2008, 04:47 PM
Well, as I assumed, this forum has a great number of attornies. I am not going to delete anything, the stature of limitations has run out (read you law books).

I can afford to defend - they already closed the cases. Stop shivering in your boots - I can take care of myself. I guess being a consulting neurosurgeon, having started and sold several large companies - you think they care about taking me on. I also have a federal SES grade in Homeland Security (very insecure agency) with Top Secret Clearance. By the time those private insurers looked at me they would run away (and I don't look like Jimi Hendrix).

Posuers who like to wax, shine and look at there cars but are too afraid of racing or denting them...This is what Porsche has become?

Old 01-05-2008, 04:57 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Let me get this straight, you're a professional racer, a chief instructor, a neurosurgeon, someone who has started companies, have a federal SES grade with Top secret clearance, someone who likes to defraud insurance carriers, etc. That really puts a lot of holes in your plausibility. I have a hard time believing anything you say now but you know what, who cares. You can say all you want here, I'm just choosing not to believe any of it.

Last edited by atomic80; 01-05-2008 at 05:02 PM.
Old 01-05-2008, 05:47 PM
seattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really nice
When I said that you should delete, it wasn't because I was worried about you going to jail. I just thought it made you sound like a dishonest, self-absorbed, blowhard. However, as your next post makes clear, *that* is what you are!

Old 01-05-2008, 08:57 PM
I could give a rodent's *** about what you believe or don't believe. As an orginal founder of the Porschephiles web list in 1994, clearly this environment is for those who love the 'Fast and Furious' movies but couldn't compete in an actual club race if their lives depended on it. No brains, too much money.

The Porsche Ricer's List!

Old 01-05-2008, 09:02 PM
It doesn't matter what we believe in. The point here is that you've been acting like an ***.

I'm done with this...moving on.

Old 01-06-2008, 07:21 AM
tblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond repute
The name is Bond, James Bond.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:14 AM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
In his best James Bond impression; "My name is JRZ, 996TTX50JRZ"

Originally Posted by 996TTX50JRZ
I can afford to defend - they already closed the cases. Stop shivering in your boots - I can take care of myself. I guess being a consulting neurosurgeon, having started and sold several large companies - you think they care about taking me on. I also have a federal SES grade in Homeland Security (very insecure agency) with Top Secret Clearance. By the time those private insurers looked at me they would run away (and I don't look like Jimi Hendrix).

Old 01-06-2008, 08:15 AM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tblountman
The name is Bond, James Bond.

Damn you beat me to it!!!!!!

Old 01-06-2008, 08:57 AM
Trundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond repute
Attend PDE!!!
You will not regret doing so!
Barber Motorsports Park is such a fun place to drive!!!
It's all about driving techniques (as mentioned above), and translate directly to any car which you are driving.
There is nothing special about driving a Turbo vs Non Turbo

Old 01-06-2008, 10:30 AM
rbc997t is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Trundle997
Attend PDE!!!
You will not regret doing so!
Barber Motorsports Park is such a fun place to drive!!!
It's all about driving techniques (as mentioned above), and translate directly to any car which you are driving.
There is nothing special about driving a Turbo vs Non Turbo
Thanks for everyone's advice.i am a fairly decent driver but am used to driving front engine/rear wheel drive cars so still adjusting to the rear engine setup.i am going to attend PDE as i know i will come away a better driver and as some mentioned,these new skills will translate to any vehicle.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche driving school question