997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Black 997TT w/Techart Goodies Arrives - Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 04:57 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Stunning car, I like how the black colour hides the lines of the techart kit and makes it more subtle.

Old 01-13-2008, 05:04 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
WOW....SICK....Congrats Ron.....Sick !! They have some nice Cabs in stock that I "was" eye balling

Old 01-13-2008, 05:51 AM
Roos is infamous around these parts
Nice car

It's really look's nice that car!

Brgds
Thomas R

Old 01-13-2008, 06:06 AM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
wow - very cool and the black TA rims look awesome on the black body

Old 01-13-2008, 06:20 AM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
Thanks all, I really appreciate it. I'm "living the dream" with this baby.

The exhaust is from AWE Tuning. I believe the work was done by Lucent.

Old 01-13-2008, 06:22 AM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RDH
WOW....SICK....Congrats Ron.....Sick !! They have some nice Cabs in stock that I "was" eye balling
Thanks Rob! Tempting would be an awful understatement.

Old 01-13-2008, 06:47 AM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Holy perfection! That's exactly how I'd order mine! Congratulations!

Old 01-13-2008, 11:18 AM
JohnnyD is infamous around these parts
Looks beautiful! TA's make it!

Old 01-13-2008, 12:10 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
looks great Ron! congrats!

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 01-14-2008, 10:47 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Looks good! Cant wait to see the other goodies. Thank you for the business

Old 01-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Green Lantern is infamous around these parts
Love it!Lots of Luck!

Old 01-14-2008, 07:43 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Nicely done. Love the black.

Old 01-14-2008, 07:45 PM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Nice set-up man. Just great.

How did you get the colored Porsche center cap on the TA Formula wheel? My dealer told me it couldn't be done.

Now I'm kinda pissed . . .

Old 01-14-2008, 07:53 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
You can't get them from the dealer or the factory that way. You have to buy them aftermarket. Try wheelenhancement.com. I bought my black caps with silver centers from them. They actually take the originals and paint the caps black while taping off the center crest.

Old 01-14-2008, 08:02 PM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
You can't get them from the dealer or the factory that way. You have to buy them aftermarket. Try wheelenhancement.com. I bought my black caps with silver centers from them. They actually take the originals and paint the caps black while taping off the center crest.
Really? Thanks for the info. It was the first thing I asked the dealer to do - switch the cheesy TA caps for colored/black Porsche caps and they looked at me like I was insane.

roncfpz, where did you get yours?? I am really interested to know. I think it makes the wheel 100X better. Thanks!

Last edited by Barrister; 01-14-2008 at 08:05 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Black 997TT w/Techart Goodies Arrives - Pics