997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Black 997TT w/Techart Goodies Arrives - Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 10:25 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
car looks great

Old 01-21-2008, 10:37 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
i just realized why this car looks so good!
You dont have those heavy looking side skirts and lower rear valaca.....this is perfect the way you have it!
Enjoy!

Old 01-21-2008, 10:41 AM
PAT J. is just really nicePAT J. is just really nicePAT J. is just really nicePAT J. is just really nice
Thumbs up pics

very sweet buddy. enjoy the ride!

Old 01-29-2008, 02:04 AM
il nino is infamous around these partsil nino is infamous around these parts
Great looking options on a great car. Do you know how much the techart wheels weigh?

Old 01-29-2008, 02:43 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Barrister
Thanks brother. I'll have to look into it. If you ever see the guy, ask him for me.
Eric can do it for you - he's one of the board sponsors listed in the banner on the right side - he does great work. www.bumperplugs.com

Old 01-30-2008, 08:39 AM
ZEMDOGG is infamous around these parts
Looking good buddy!

Lets see some more pics of the finished product when you can ; )

Oh and show the world that awesome steering wheel you got : )

-Andreas

Old 01-30-2008, 02:41 PM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ZEMDOGG
Looking good buddy!

Lets see some more pics of the finished product when you can ; )

Oh and show the world that awesome steering wheel you got : )

-Andreas
Thanks Andreas. I really appreciate your help and the service at Porsche Orlando was outstanding. I'll post up some pics tonight.

Old 01-30-2008, 06:05 PM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
Some updated pics. Changes made:

Techart side skirts
Techart rear diffuser
Techart springs
Misha GTM wing
Pirelli P Zero Nero 245/30/20 f, 325/25/20 r

I'll try to get some much better pics this weekend at the Cars For The Cure show.

and for Andreas @ Porsche Orlando

Last edited by roncfpz; 01-30-2008 at 06:11 PM.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:21 PM
esthete is infamous around these parts
wow, i live the final look. congrats.

Old 01-30-2008, 07:16 PM
Banned
kuch997 is infamous around these parts
Ron I have to tell you your car looks ABSOLUTELY UNREAL!!! STUNNING!!! What type of rear wing did you say that was, Misha GTM, and may I ask why you chose that over the TechArt? I'm doing Type I front and side skirts as well and was actually gonna hold off on the rear spoiler and just keep it in the "up" position all the time but after seeing yours I may have to change my mind!!! LOL!!!!! DAMNNNN THAT'S SICCCCCCK! Oh btw I'm getting closer and closer to that damn steering wheel every time I see one of you guys post new pics!!

Old 01-30-2008, 07:41 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Very nicely done. Your car looks stunning!

Old 01-30-2008, 07:54 PM
Thanks guys!! I am very pleased with the results.

kuch997, I went with the Misha wing cause I felt it was better balanced with the aggressive look of the Techart skirts and rear diffuser. I've always liked the look of a GT2 wing but I didn't actually want it to be a GT2 wing, if that makes any sense.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:50 PM
Banned
I totally understand Ron! So you think if I did the skirts, front spoiler and rear diffuser with just the factory spoiler that'll look goofy? I may need to compare the two, TechArt and Misha, then w/ respect to looks, price, functioning,etc. Do the add-on spoilers or the TA steering wheel affect the factory warranty in any way?

Roman

Old 01-30-2008, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by kuch997
I totally understand Ron! So you think if I did the skirts, front spoiler and rear diffuser with just the factory spoiler that'll look goofy? I may need to compare the two, TechArt and Misha, then w/ respect to looks, price, functioning,etc. Do the add-on spoilers or the TA steering wheel affect the factory warranty in any way?

Roman
I think that would look great also. Do you have a cabriolet?

So far so good on the steering wheel and other mods but I've not taken it in for service to those surrounding areas. They did just replace the rear brake calipers under warranty with no issues.

Last edited by roncfpz; 01-30-2008 at 09:01 PM.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Banned
No the Cab is just my avatar! I have an Atlas TT Coupe just delivered yesterday but I'm waiting for this damn weather to get a lil better before I take it out to get the clearbra and wheels put on. Just ordered some HRE P40's the other day so I'll post pics of everything some time next week!!! Thanks for your input and I'll PM you with more detailed questions....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Black 997TT w/Techart Goodies Arrives - Pics