997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Couple pictures of the old man's turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 05:21 PM
F360C is infamous around these parts
Couple pictures of the old man's turbo

Well with only a couple days left before I head back to school I convinced my Dad ("997 Turbo Tip" is his screen name on 6Speed) to take the turbo out for a drive and a couple pictures. Normally it would have not left the garage in the winter but after a week of rain here in NJ the roads were pretty nice. Plus I think the old man was getting a little sad that I am heading back to school so that helped him cave in! I really have to say it was a fun day and great spending time with old man and was a really fun drive! I am really lucky to have the parents I do as they do way to much for my brother, sister and I. This is a fact that will never be lost on me!

Normally I would have brought my Alpine White Z4 M Coupe along for the pictures but she is hibernatiing up in my garage at school. So the next best thing was to take my brother's interlagos blue M Coupe since he is back at school and really couldn't say no!The white is a much better color but hey what can you do..... I am sure he will chime in on that comment! Anyways enough of my ranting and on to the pictures...

Old 01-17-2008, 05:27 PM
Some more pics.....

Old 01-17-2008, 05:42 PM
jerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud of
Great pictures, cars, and attitude. Thanks for sharing.

Old 01-17-2008, 06:01 PM
jpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nice
Great pics, thanks.

Old 01-17-2008, 06:08 PM
Ag Surfer is infamous around these parts
I just noticed the FUBA antenna on the 997. Do all 997tt's come with this antenna?

Old 01-17-2008, 06:11 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ag Surfer
I just noticed the FUBA antenna on the 997. Do all 997tt's come with this antenna?
It's an option.

Old 01-17-2008, 06:12 PM
No cost option..... a guy ordered this car and backed out on it right before it hit the dealer and it was one of the many options he put on it

Old 01-17-2008, 06:13 PM
Ag Surfer is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
It's an option.
I like it. Reminds me of my buddy's GLI in highschool.

Old 01-17-2008, 06:16 PM
I wasn't a fan at first but after going to an ALMS race and seeing the flying lizard porsches and all the antenna they have it reminds me of a race car

Old 01-17-2008, 06:23 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Oddly enough, I feel the same way. Reminds me of my favorite car when I was in elementary school, VW Corrado.

Old 01-17-2008, 06:24 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
great pics

Old 01-17-2008, 07:45 PM
jerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
Oddly enough, I feel the same way. Reminds me of my favorite car when I was in elementary school, VW Corrado.
Ha, my buddy had that car when we were in high school, it was the ****. Good Times.

Old 01-17-2008, 07:52 PM
ericm is infamous around these parts
great pics! thanks for sharing!

Old 01-17-2008, 08:13 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Super pics - making the wait for my own 997TT in white with pccb's even harder!!!! Mine will be here in early April.

Old 01-17-2008, 08:22 PM
ashokn225 has a spectacular aura aboutashokn225 has a spectacular aura about
Gorgeous car but why is NJ's plates so god damn ugly.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Couple pictures of the old man's turbo