997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Anyone With Maya Wheels on a 997tt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 03:30 PM
lilindienplaya is infamous around these parts
Also i thought a pic of tyhe car would help. If anyone can do a photoshop on of the wheels they feel will look good please go ahead send me a picture.

Attached Images  
Old 02-18-2008, 10:32 PM
ModHog is infamous around these parts
The Modulares look incredible on a white TT. I personally wouldnt buy Maya's for a Porsche. If you have time order a set of HRE's to your color/lip/specs. It'll still be much less than you were quoted. GL.

Originally Posted by lee2375
If they don't have to be Maya, here is a white turbo with Modulare M6 wheels in brushed....we have a set of these in stock in 20"

Old 02-22-2008, 04:14 PM
justblaze is infamous around these parts
I’m not sure you know what you’re talking about - Maya doesn’t offer any applications for Escalades or H2s …<o></o>
<o></o>
Maya wheels are definitely not cheap … and are made exclusively for today’s luxury / sport / exotic applications ranging from BMW to Lamborghini.<o></o>
Let’s try to get our facts straight before we go posting false information.<o></o>

Originally Posted by Trevor Ely
IMO, Maya's wheels have a very cheap appearance, mostly because they're too busy and are usually spotted on Escalades and H2s accompanied by a *THUMP-THUMP*.

Are any of their offerings even Forged?

I only ask because we had a customer purchase a 20" set of the "DLS" and he returned to the dealership around two weeks later with a huge bend in them. This could just have been just one big coincidence, but saying that, we've sold several more sets of Champions Forged wheels without any issues.

Old 02-22-2008, 06:37 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justblaze
I’m not sure you know what you’re talking about - Maya doesn’t offer any applications for Escalades or H2s …<o></o>
<o></o>
Maya wheels are definitely not cheap … and are made exclusively for today’s luxury / sport / exotic applications ranging from BMW to Lamborghini.<o></o>
Let’s try to get our facts straight before we go posting false information.<o></o>
I think Trevor was just trying to prove a point that MAYA wheels are more for bling than performance.

Old 02-22-2008, 11:15 PM
Banned
Trevor Ely is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by justblaze
<o></o>
I apologize for the comments, as they were a little flippant and, as you mentioned, not completely accurate.

What I was trying to convey, as 'GotBoost?' mentioned, is that these wheels are usually the choice for drivers going the *Bling-Bling* route, instead of a more logical, lighter/stronger direction.

Best,

Old 02-22-2008, 11:20 PM
GT-Tan is infamous around these parts
That got to be the best looking silver TT with after market wheels