997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Anyone With Maya Wheels on a 997tt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 03:26 PM
lilindienplaya is infamous around these parts
Anyone With Maya Wheels on a 997tt

We were at momentum yesterday and came across some maya 20's they were 9980 mounted and all. I jus want to know if anyone has any advice or recomndations on a set of wheels. The mayas Were chrome with black insets, i think thy were called DLS. Also is there a sponser or somehing that may have these cheaper and with pics of them on a car.

Old 02-15-2008, 03:33 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Rare to find these wheels on a Prosche, but they are quality wheels none the less.

Old 02-15-2008, 03:42 PM
Former Vendor
KevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to behold
Here you go.

Old 02-15-2008, 07:35 PM
ok thanks man do you have any pics with them on a carrera white car? you can email me at lilneil101@msn.com with the info on the wheels.

Old 02-15-2008, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
Rare to find these wheels on a Prosche, but they are quality wheels none the less.
what do you recomend? we only chose these because the dealers had them.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:06 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
yeah 9980.00 is a rape job on those. .with tires ..good thing you didnt buy it ...save you easy a few grand. ..call kevin up we have alot of 997TT wheels in stock and have the maya too if you really like them ...

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Last edited by WheelB; 02-15-2008 at 08:09 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:15 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
here's my old 997TT with DLS in diamond silver....we got em if you need them, and MRS too

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 02-15-2008, 09:42 PM
Former Vendor
KevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to behold
Picture sent.

Old 02-15-2008, 09:59 PM
3BE
3BE is infamous around these parts
I don't know if its the same with this wheels, but I had Maya STM's on my M3 and they were heavy, but very strong, and good quality.

Old 02-15-2008, 11:07 PM
thanks for the replys guys, it seems like you guys know whats up so if you have any wheels that may look good on this carrera white 997tt just post them or email me. I dont absolutly have to have the mayas, i only chose them because the dealer had them but if they are ripp offs ill go with one of you guys for sure. My email addressis LILNEIL101@MSN.COM

Old 02-16-2008, 08:01 AM
Former Vendor
Here are a few more.

Old 02-16-2008, 08:08 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
If they don't have to be Maya, here is a white turbo with Modulare M6 wheels in brushed....we have a set of these in stock in 20"

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 02-16-2008, 11:29 AM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lilindienplaya
what do you recomend? we only chose these because the dealers had them.
I suggest you talk to Ben and Wheels Boutique. He has a ton of choices and great prices. Mayas are cool, but for I think there are many more lighter and better looking options out there.

Old 02-16-2008, 11:56 AM
Former Vendor
I sent you an email with a few other options.

Old 02-16-2008, 10:58 PM
Banned
Trevor Ely is infamous around these parts
IMO, Maya's wheels have a very cheap appearance, mostly because they're too busy and are usually spotted on Escalades and H2s accompanied by a *THUMP-THUMP*.

Are any of their offerings even Forged?

I only ask because we had a customer purchase a 20" set of the "DLS" and he returned to the dealership around two weeks later with a huge bend in them. This could just have been just one big coincidence, but saying that, we've sold several more sets of Champions Forged wheels without any issues.

Last edited by Trevor Ely; 02-16-2008 at 11:02 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone With Maya Wheels on a 997tt