997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

My new 997TT w/Twin 30R's...

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-23-2010, 03:50 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
front pics.

Attached Images    
Old 03-23-2010, 03:52 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
wheel pics.

Attached Images      
Old 03-23-2010, 03:57 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
love the wheels ...

Old 03-23-2010, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by yalmutawa
love the wheels ...
Thank you. I went with these as they are lighter then HRE's buy a little bit and had this mesh look that was a little different. I will have a professional photo shoot shortly, sorry guys for the black berry camera pics as this was an unplanned visit.

Old 03-23-2010, 10:00 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Man talk about stealth! That thing looks good!

Old 03-24-2010, 09:49 AM
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
Man talk about stealth! That thing looks good!
Thanks Neil. You have been awesome to deal with over the winter months for organizing everything and keeping me informed. Now lets get to some car meets and cruise events!

Old 03-24-2010, 07:29 PM
My friend that works at the dealer snapped a few pics of my ride from the nice day today.

Attached Images     
Old 03-24-2010, 11:28 PM
evo911 is a jewel in the roughevo911 is a jewel in the roughevo911 is a jewel in the roughevo911 is a jewel in the rough
looks great Les, we need to meet up soon! Ever thought of tinting windshield just 50%? My friend has done them on a few cars, you can still see fine in the dark and it looks great in the day.

Old 03-25-2010, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by evo911
looks great Les, we need to meet up soon! Ever thought of tinting windshield just 50%? My friend has done them on a few cars, you can still see fine in the dark and it looks great in the day.
Thats a good idea, did you do your Turbo 50%?? Yes lets meet when I get back in town!!

Old 03-26-2010, 03:38 PM
evo911 is a jewel in the roughevo911 is a jewel in the roughevo911 is a jewel in the roughevo911 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Thats a good idea, did you do your Turbo 50%?? Yes lets meet when I get back in town!!
Not yet but plan to. Alot of friends in Canton area have it done. It looks really good.

Old 03-27-2010, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by evo911
Not yet but plan to. Alot of friends in Canton area have it done. It looks really good.
Ok let me see yours when you get it. Thanks

Old 03-30-2010, 07:58 PM
Basic Sponsor
Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !
Wow all looks great !

Best,
Scott Slauson

Old 03-31-2010, 09:52 AM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
show us some action

Old 03-31-2010, 03:10 PM
Chinchini is infamous around these parts
mmmmmm

Old 04-01-2010, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by yalmutawa
show us some action
Some action from today...

Attached Images    

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My new 997TT w/Twin 30R's...