997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

What's the verdict on the exhaust not on a 997tt?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 10:12 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Exactly how have I passively/actively 'attacked' anybody? I don't see how my post here offended anybody, I just said in my opinion fsq and tubi were the best out there, how's that attacking?
out

Old 03-26-2008, 12:08 AM
whyb2nd is infamous around these parts
tough group here, opinions are like *******s........

Old 03-26-2008, 07:43 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Yeah, I'm such a bully. You guys can do whatever the fu$# you want to your cars, I could care less. I have my opinions as do you, if mike doesn't like fabspeed, take it up with Joe not me, he's not that scary. I never said your stuff was cobbled junk, it's not. I just like FS better, and yes I've gotten great deals too that you could NEVER match, (but I've also been a repeat customer for years). FYI mike, never a good idea to attack customers on line, looks bad, biz 101.
Jason, you can take it up with me in pm if you want, just stop criticizing every GD post I put up and we won't have a problem.
C
My issue is not with Fabspeed, it's actually with you. But you're absolutely right. I was a little harsh in my previous post. I do apologize.

The only reason I spoke up is because I feel that you have lost credibility. Let's be honest, you have said that each generation Fabspeed system was your favorite.

I also want to thank you for finally admitting that you get deals that nobody else can get.

Old 03-26-2008, 04:29 PM
Saint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud of
... Popcorn time ...

Old 03-26-2008, 09:20 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
I think sometime the best choice by anyone, is simply to leave it alone. There is so much ranting it is amazing. I find many times the road best traveled is the high road. People will choose A or B or B over A. The cycle runs its course time and time again. Arguing about it or putting a product down never really accomplishes anything. Even I have to sigh sometimes when I read these post. I have also been known to call Joe when the cat fights start between AWE and FS and tell him to stop! Funny, because I have seen and installed them all. All of them have their high points and problems. But it just isn’t worth bring up. Find the exhaust that sounds the best for you, fits your budget, supports your HP and be happy.

You are suppose to argue about politics or religion, not a silly *** muffler

Old 03-27-2008, 09:44 AM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Mike/A.W.E.
My issue is not with Fabspeed, it's actually with you. But you're absolutely right. I was a little harsh in my previous post. I do apologize.

The only reason I spoke up is because I feel that you have lost credibility. Let's be honest, you have said that each generation Fabspeed system was your favorite.

I also want to thank you for finally admitting that you get deals that nobody else can get.
So are you on record as never giving anybody a special deal??
Sounds a little hypocritical to me, there are always deals in business. Maybe you're the one with the credibility issue.
Now can we all just back away from the keyboard...

Old 03-27-2008, 09:55 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
The difference between what Mike has done and what Chris has done is HUGE! HUGE! If you're not capable of seeing that then you've got less credibility than I realized.

This thread to me is not worth continuing.

Old 03-27-2008, 10:08 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Lets set the record straight, this will be my last comment on the subject.
Anybody who calls Joe can probably get the same deal I got, (I got a small discount, but better than any deal I was ever offered from you guys).
My multiple generations consist of two, the loud and now the quiet. Yes, I switched them back and forth, so what, it's easy, we're talking about mufflers here not cardiac surgery. The gen 3 louds were too loud for me, that's all.
In my post here I said the fsq and tubi were the best two I've heard, the tubi probably sounds slightly better, but it's almost 5k too so I'll stick with fs. Sorry, I have heard the awe, too loud for me. Make a quieter can and I'll take a listen. Please don't send me anymore pm's asking for my business, when I'm interested I'll let you know.
Credibility?? We're talikng about freakin' mufflers, please!

Old 03-27-2008, 10:55 AM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by atomic80
The difference between what Mike has done and what Chris has done is HUGE! HUGE! If you're not capable of seeing that then you've got less credibility than I realized.

This thread to me is not worth continuing.
WTF is your problem Jason? Nobody has done anything to anybody, wake up. You and Mike attacked my brother and I jumped in to the fray. I'm done with you and this ****en thread.

Old 03-27-2008, 11:05 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PorschePhd
You are suppose to argue about politics or religion, not a silly *** muffler
Stephen, I don't know about you, but this is not a hobby for me. These "silly mufflers" are what helps me support my family.

Old 03-27-2008, 11:26 AM
Homie is infamous around these parts
Yo mods, shut dis down befor sombody gets capped.

Old 03-27-2008, 04:44 PM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TT Gasman
Yes he's my brother, my twin brother as a matter of fact...
On a side note, this is very cool info! Twins with TTs and both are physicians. I consider all of you guys my online friends and news like this blows me away. It's like finding out a buddy has a twin... kind of freaky but cool. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Old 03-27-2008, 05:13 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike/A.W.E.
Stephen, I don't know about you, but this is not a hobby for me. These "silly mufflers" are what helps me support my family.
Hardly a hobby for me either. Funny comment.

However venders and sponsors belittling other sponsors and vendors does not do you or him and help. He says something, you say something while the rest of the world rolls its eyes. Do you have any idea how many people call me and complain about both you and Joe and your behavior on the board towards one another? I do think that is silly. Talk about your product, its features and benefits. These things speak clearly and for themselves. When I talk about mufflers, not once to I ever mention another brand in comparison. I talk about the results, the benefits, upgrades, features, increases.

That is why I sold 120 units last year and already on target to well beat that number. Doing anything other you might consider it a determent.