997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Women who drive 997tt's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 05:29 AM
yell03 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by yrralis1
You have wonderful family sharing this great driving hobby . You do need a new couch to replace that flower print one though but if none of the ladies are complaining then all is good.
If you think that is bad, I'd say 90% of my home's walls are pink.

If I wasn't very secure with my masculinity and my son wasn't a heckuva point guard we'd be in trouble.

Howard

Old 03-16-2008, 07:56 AM
Striker_AMG is infamous around these parts
Women demand more than a car demands, therefore, don't get married.

Old 03-16-2008, 01:01 PM
[M3noDRFT] is infamous around these parts
Is this a real question??

Why can't they drive a TT? Its not like driving an F1 car, still driving a fairly normal car...and it doesn't matter, women are human too.

I saw this gorgeous Irani girl about a year ago driving a baby blue (forget the actual name of the colour) Gallardo Roadster. Ahh, so sexy.

Old 03-16-2008, 04:32 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by [M3noDRFT]
Is this a real question??

Why can't they drive a TT? Its not like driving an F1 car, still driving a fairly normal car...and it doesn't matter, women are human too.

I saw this gorgeous Irani girl about a year ago driving a baby blue (forget the actual name of the colour) Gallardo Roadster. Ahh, so sexy.

Women most definitely are able to drive the 997tt . My question hinges more on why so few elect to actually do it. In fact the example you gave points to a Gallardo rather than a 997tt . How many women have you seen driving a 997tt coupe ?

Old 03-16-2008, 05:36 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe when mine comes, I think I will drive through each of your town's so you can say "I saw one!!!!!"

Old 03-16-2008, 07:00 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gretapass
Maybe when mine comes, I think I will drive through each of your town's so you can say "I saw one!!!!!"
Greta -- are you going to modify yours ?
And BTW --90 degress and sunny today --record high summer type of temps. Major beach weather here .

Old 03-16-2008, 07:58 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by yrralis1
Greta -- are you going to modify yours ?
And BTW --90 degress and sunny today --record high summer type of temps. Major beach weather here .
Yrralis: It was snowing here early this morning! It did stop raining long enough for me to wash my car today - before the rain starts again for the entire week (ugh). I guess it is a good thing my car is not here yet.

Mods, I haven't decided yet. Not right away. I did mod my C4S, but I may leave my turbo stock for the first year. Exhaust will be the first thing though when I get started!

Old 03-16-2008, 08:54 PM
Yrralis: It was snowing here early this morning! It did stop raining long enough for me to wash my car today - before the rain starts again for the entire week (ugh). I guess it is a good thing my car is not here yet.

Mods, I haven't decided yet. Not right away. I did mod my C4S, but I may leave my turbo stock for the first year. Exhaust will be the first thing though when I get started!

I said that i would leave mine stock too. It was part of my reasoning for trading in a 5 month old 997S which was in mint condition and modded .
I even passed on a few options to rationalize the trade in . Less than 100 miles and I was already changing the engine --all in ONE service , Then came the wheels, suspension and aerokit a month later .

Now the plenum , and interior .

In the future --the 700Hp .

Snow ? I haven't seen it in years . I don't miss it It was memories like this as a younger guy which led me out of the cold and to Florida years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2kNHsguE00

Old 03-16-2008, 09:04 PM
Yes, I have a similar history of behavior. Just like everytime I buy a new car and sink alot of money into mods, I say I will keep it forever but flip my cars about every 1.5-2yrs. This one I REALLY hope to keep for a long time.

So is that you surfing! Never done that. We go to Hawaii once a year which we just love. I basically just veg out on the beach though and drink fancy drinks with umbrellas. We are going in September - can't wait.

Old 03-16-2008, 09:10 PM
Yes, I have a similar history of behavior. Just like everytime I buy a new car and sink alot of money into mods, I say I will keep it forever but flip my cars about every 1.5-2yrs. This one I REALLY hope to keep for a long time.

So is that you surfing! Never done that. We go to Hawaii once a year which we just love. I basically just veg out on the beach though and drink fancy drinks with umbrellas. We are going in September - can't wait.
Nope not me surfing -- but guys who replaced me in my old neighborhood where I grew up on the beach and always wanted a warm beach .

Once modded the car is such a keeper Greta.

Old 03-16-2008, 10:51 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !

It snowed here this morning? WHERE? I didn't even see that and I live in the same area as you do! Well, maybe it's because I'm lower than you are. I did see snow up in the mountains on the drive.

I guess I need to help you "lighten your purse."

Old 03-17-2008, 01:30 AM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
Being in LA, seeing women in nice cars is very common. Seen them driving the Bentley Arnage, Gallardo, many 997/996 Cabs, Turbo, Ferrari 430, Phantom...It also doesn't help that we are right across the street from The Sports Club as well

Old 03-17-2008, 07:41 AM
redline C4s is infamous around these parts
Women driving sports cars, especially porsches, is HOTTTTT! Who wouldn't want to see a hot chick in a hot car? its like double hotttness.

Old 03-17-2008, 12:33 PM
sfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to all
coincidence

Originally Posted by ZEMDOGG
My fiance drives a porsche Cayman S. I sold it to her : ) It's actually how we met!
My wife is driving my Boxster S- i made her trade her honda in on my 911 as a condition of marriage. She looks good in it, but i miss the honda maintenance bills.

Old 03-17-2008, 03:42 PM
brknnc is infamous around these parts
My girlfriend drives a E46 M3 CSL Replica with bolt ons.... she used to have a 350 hp Mini cooper s... and drives a 2003 Cobra when shes in USA and shes only 19.. and yes all the cars we're manual haha.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Women who drive 997tt's