997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Women who drive 997tt's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 08:41 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=atomic80;1738894]It snowed here this morning? WHERE?

Jason - early Sunday morning about 5am on the hills of Bellevue and Issaquah! Next time I'll call so you can get up and see

Old 03-17-2008, 09:05 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Brett1
Caught up to this girl on I-95 in a 997TT.... then she lost me!!

MILF

Old 03-18-2008, 05:46 AM
Chicago_Steve is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by gretapass
Mods, I haven't decided yet. Not right away. I did mod my C4S, but I may leave my turbo stock for the first year. Exhaust will be the first thing though when I get started!
That's what I said too. But, before the car even arrived, I arranged for exhaust, ECU, and headers. Now, I am thinking about the plenum. It's a sickness!

Old 03-18-2008, 12:37 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Chicago_Steve
That's what I said too. But, before the car even arrived, I arranged for exhaust, ECU, and headers. Now, I am thinking about the plenum. It's a sickness!

The funny thing is that I never imagined that I would add another 50K into my car in the first year. When I bought the car I was trying to save money by opting out of ceramic brakes or pricey options because I had to rationalize why I was trading in my 5 month old 997S.
With modding --it's like a giant snowball effect where the noticeable gain and improved performance or styling opens up this connection between ones wallet and artististic creativity with the car .
Just as I stand back and look at afine painting --that's how I view my car .
When I open the engine and things like the carbon airbox and little details reveal itself it not only makes the car feel more enhanced but it also becomes more personalized.
It's expensive and since I am not a technician there's a lot of trial and error with selecting items .
That's been the beauty of this forum in that we can share ideas and enjoy these cars togethr.

Old 03-18-2008, 04:03 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Larry, you're correct in thinking that way. This TT is my first Porsche so I figured I'd get everything I'd wanted but at the same time holding back as much as possible so I didn't get some leather bits to begin with. I did get all the performance and electronic options because I figured those would be harder to procure post-purchase. That turned out to be a good move on my part. I have been able to buy various trim pieces post-purchase although they've taken some time to get. Now as for the aftermarket modifications, that's opening a whole can of worms. Once you start, there's no stopping! I managed to buy a whole bunch of mods before my car even arrived! You should have seen my garage filled with all those things! Even now, over a year later, I still find myself adding mods here and there. I see it as being like a hobby. As I drive my car, I get to know my car and that helps me figure out what needs to be improved. I think that's part of the journey into Porsche ownership. Being able to share our pride and joy with other Porsche and car enthusiasts alike on here only adds to the overall experience.

Old 03-18-2008, 05:43 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Jason --you echo my sentiment spot on.

Old 03-18-2008, 10:02 PM
IXIXVII is infamous around these parts
Atomic- You rock! I know how you feel and look forward to the total experience too.

Old 03-18-2008, 10:17 PM
mike@usp is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Brett1
Caught up to this girl on I-95 in a 997TT.... then she lost me!!

Hold on!! is this my super Filthy rich friend BH1 from suzukihayabusa.org?? WTF is going on brotha??

Old 03-19-2008, 12:02 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yrralis1
Jason --you echo my sentiment spot on.
Originally Posted by IXIXVII
Atomic- You rock! I know how you feel and look forward to the total experience too.
I'm just glad that I'm not the only one on here who's insane!

Old 03-19-2008, 06:26 PM
KandyRedCoi is infamous around these parts
IMO, its not that specific to the 997TT, MOST women i know even if they can afford it, dont really want a sports car of any type, so they stay on the SEDAN/SUV cars. and would spend the diff in handbags, jewelry and of course starbucks LOL

on the other hand my sister drives a Cayman S and also a RX350 for the kids

Old 03-20-2008, 02:18 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by KandyRedCoi
IMO, its not that specific to the 997TT, MOST women i know even if they can afford it, dont really want a sports car of any type, so they stay on the SEDAN/SUV cars. and would spend the diff in handbags, jewelry and of course starbucks LOL

on the other hand my sister drives a Cayman S and also a RX350 for the kids
dont forget teh membership to LA Fitness

Old 03-20-2008, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by mike@usp
Hold on!! is this my super Filthy rich friend BH1 from suzukihayabusa.org?? WTF is going on brotha??
i like...

Old 03-22-2008, 01:00 PM
NeedSpeed is infamous around these parts
They drive them because they are hot!!!!

Old 03-22-2008, 06:31 PM
KandyRedCoi is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by NeedSpeed
They drive them because they are hot!!!!
LOL a girl that is rated a 6 can easily look like a 8 or 9 if they are driving a HOT car LOL

Old 03-22-2008, 09:10 PM
NeedSpeed is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by KandyRedCoi
LOL a girl that is rated a 6 can easily look like a 8 or 9 if they are driving a HOT car LOL
Exactly!!!!