997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Mileage IN/OUT Doesnt match service invoice

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 07:41 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Transporter987S
Who would legally hire a drug addict regardless of their talent in the professional setting? And how do you know if they're really clean? You can wipe yourself clean in few hours after injecting meth to your body and no one will find out during work hour.

I didn't know you can clean out meth or any other drug from your system within hours. I'm no doctor, but let me know if you have a formula to that cleansing system. I think we're on to something here. We can make lots of money selling it to all the dope addicts in the world.

Old 03-13-2008, 07:41 PM
Porsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
Ok Mr. Know it all. You win. I guess you know everything.
It's customers like you that dealers hate and that's probably why they will do some of the things you say they do to your car

As for me, I took my brand new 997tt to my dealer with $$$ of mods with no worry in the world. They did a test drive after some work and actually scraped one of my brand new 20" forged wheels. I didn't go balistic. **** happens. They offered to fix it or replace it. I simply asked them to make it right and they did.

I'll tell you what though. The next time I go there for service, they will make sure they take good care of me for not being such an *** like you.

It's just a car. If you are that paranoid about it, either don't buy one or leave it parked in your garage.

Your other option. Since you don't like having dope smoking techs working on your car, you should start classes at UTI or Wyotech so you can fix your own car. That way you can assure yourself that no joy rides were taken
Such a Powerful Post!

I agree to an extent......But everyone has there opinions

Old 03-13-2008, 07:45 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Porsche997TT
Such a Powerful Post!

I agree to an extent......But everyone has there opinions
That post wasn't intended for you Porsche997tt. I see your point and agree that they should have given you an explanation. It just pisses me off when certain people like Transporter start rambling off crap they don't know any facts to.

Hope it works out for ya.

Old 03-13-2008, 08:54 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Who would legally hire a drug addict regardless of their talent in the professional setting? And how do you know if they're really clean? You can wipe yourself clean in few hours after injecting meth to your body and no one will find out during work hour.

I didn't know you can clean out meth or any other drug from your system within hours. I'm no doctor, but let me know if you have a formula to that cleansing system. I think we're on to something here. We can make lots of money selling it to all the dope addicts in the world.

meth gets out of your usually in 2-4 days depending on the individual

Old 03-13-2008, 09:11 PM
Transporter987S is infamous around these parts
That post wasn't intended for you Porsche997tt. I see your point and agree that they should have given you an explanation. It just pisses me off when certain people like Transporter start rambling off crap they don't know any facts to.

Hope it works out for ya.
GotBoost, I was going to comment, but then I figured.. I don't want to waste another second dealing with people like you who bashes people just because they have a different opinion.
No hard feelings.

Old 03-13-2008, 09:26 PM
lager99 is infamous around these parts
GotBoost, I was going to comment, but then I figured.. I don't want to waste another second dealing with people like you who bashes people just because they have a different opinion.
No hard feelings.

Old 03-13-2008, 09:31 PM
No hard feelings.
+1

Old 03-14-2008, 12:18 AM
audidriver18 is infamous around these parts
5 miles of horrible driving can damage the car.

hilar ioush ilarious

Last edited by audidriver18; 03-14-2008 at 05:11 PM.
Old 03-14-2008, 01:25 PM
Let me drive your e36 m3 for 5miles.
Then you'll know.

Old 03-14-2008, 01:31 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Then you'll know.
There's a big difference between you and someone from Porsche driving. They're "professionals" and you're not. They also have the backing of the dealership in case something goes wrong and you don't.

I'm **** about my car too and would only take my Turbo to a dealership that I trust, but this whole issue is getting out of hand really. Too silly beyond words.

I'm done with this thread.

Old 03-14-2008, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by atomic80
There's a big difference between you and someone from Porsche driving. They're "professionals" and you're not. They also have the backing of the dealership in case something goes wrong and you don't.

I'm **** about my car too and would only take my Turbo to a dealership that I trust, but this whole issue is getting out of hand really. Too silly beyond words.

I'm done with this thread.
Again, regardless of their profession, they can choose to drive with an intent to hurt a car. That's all I'm saying.
Oh..please..we all have warranty that came with the car.

Last edited by Transporter987S; 03-14-2008 at 02:23 PM.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:26 PM
Porsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to behold
Again, regardless of their profession, they can choose to drive with an intent to hurt a car. That's all I'm saying.
Well of course if something got damaged it's the dealer that has to fix it. Im not against test drives but driving 14 miles in that part of town isnt my cup of tea. If it was somewhere else that was near a better part of town I would been OK with it. If you know were Bert Smith is located then you know what im talking about.

Old 03-14-2008, 05:13 PM
audidriver18 is infamous around these parts
Then you'll know.
Anytime my friend Anytime! But only if I can drive your car for 6 miles! I mean let's be real we all know 5 Miles won't do anything to your car but 6, Now I don't know about that?!?!!?

Old 03-14-2008, 10:09 PM
lager99 is infamous around these parts
I hate to see what you do when it comes to parking lots...do you just let the wife out for dinner & drive around until she is done eating?

Old 03-14-2008, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by lager99
I hate to see what you do when it comes to parking lots...do you just let the wife out for dinner & drive around until she is done eating?

I had to go through some horrible events at my previous dealership and I totally felt for him when I saw his post. Not everyone gets THE same treatment from the dealership and I happen to witness one of the worse cases that you can think of. But I'll admit that I did take the wrong approach to this subject because I was somewhat emotional and I deeply regret that the outcome of this thread did not turn out to be positive.

PS - I'll marry someone when I hit 30

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mileage IN/OUT Doesnt match service invoice