997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

R&T: GT-R vs ZO6 vs 911

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 01:18 PM
Banned
240ka is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RiceEater

Again, spoken like a true mag racer! The GTR has not blown any TT off the map. You make it sound like its a Veyron or something

And I never compared your GTR to the 997TT, the media does and did. And so did Nissan when they developed it. I doubt I'd even look at one on the freeway because it'd be driven by an immature kid leasing it through his parents

My posts don't hate on the GT-R. They hate on fanboys like you, that don't own any high performance cars but come on here trolling as if they have an opinion that anyone cares about.

i just cant stop laughing at your post haha. you sound to be alittle angry over there. just count fdown from 10, whoosaa!! or something. it will be ok

Old 03-24-2008, 01:21 PM
RiceEater is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by airflite1
And your not understanding the fun to fly or for that matter fun to drive factor. I really think all these GR-R threads need to move to the Off topic since they no longer have anything to do with upkeep and tuning of the cars whose treads they show up in!
My point exactly. The GT-R has attracted the fast and the furious crowd to our realm since they think they have the right to talk smack about the 911 Turbo.

Its more apparent that these kids don't own any nice cars or know how to drive one for that matter. Now we got them talking about fighter jets!

Old 03-24-2008, 01:22 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
240Ka you are getting severlyowned here.

You continue to skip over the important questions posed and statements issued and bringing up some other paltry statement.

Not only that you are STILL not going to get a GT-R so all your talk will always be relegated to magazines.

The GT-R is Nissan's best imitation of the TT. The marketing ploy speaks for itself, there is no arguing that. But it still looks like Japanese aggresive body styling and with a big ugly spoiler on the back. I dont see all the Porsche owners wanting to rush out and buy something that really looks like godzilla.

I havent commented on the looks of the car because they are hit or miss IMO and it's not important on the track. But fact of the matter is that the Nissan looks like a Nissan, inside and out, and unfortunately that will not put it in the same ranks as a Porsche Turbo, just wont happen. You know class when you see it, the GT-R has quality and speed, but not class, it has a video game for a console for goodness sake. You fanboys want to convince yourselves otherwise but it's just not the case. I'm sure all the Porsche owners will love leaving simple elegant interiors for a harsh ride and a bunch of buttons with performance data on them.

Where you guys are lost is that you actually think people buy brand new 130k Porsche Turbos because of it's performance. Performance is a small part of the equation and I can assure even if it stayed the same, the GT-R wouldnt hurt the TT's sales. Especially when guys used to getting Porsche service have to go to Nissan Dealerships.

So maybe you should be blaming Nissan for being such a big manufacturer and not being able to provide seperate service centers everywhere like they did in Japan.

And 90% of people anywhere will only care who'd win on the highway and the TT has shown it will win that battle in same day acceleration tests.

Nissan would have been better off putting stock in Porsche than trying to make one.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by 240ka
i just cant stop laughing at your post haha. you sound to be alittle angry over there. just count fdown from 10, whoosaa!! or something. it will be ok
I'm counting, and there's no difference. The laugh is on YOU, riceboy!

What we've learned about you thus far is that you don't a GTR (probably never will), you take media writing as gospel because you have zero experience as an owner or driver, and you have some comprehension issues since you haven't answered any of my questions (or anyone's) for that matter.

Laugh all you like. The only thing I'm posting about is YOU, and your lack of credibility. In that respect, we are all laughing, and I agree with your post above.

Laugh on It's on you.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:31 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by heavychevy
240Ka you are getting severlyowned here.

You continue to skip over the important questions posed and statements issued and bringing up some other paltry statement.

Not only that you are STILL not going to get a GT-R so all your talk will always be relegated to magazines.

The GT-R is Nissan's best imitation of the TT. The marketing ploy speaks for itself, there is no arguing that. But it still looks like Japanese aggresive body styling and with a big ugly spoiler on the back. I dont see all the Porsche owners wanting to rush out and buy something that really looks like godzilla.

I havent commented on the looks of the car because they are hit or miss IMO and it's not important on the track. But fact of the matter is that the Nissan looks like a Nissan, inside and out, and unfortunately that will not put it in the same ranks as a Porsche Turbo, just wont happen. You know class when you see it, the GT-R has quality and speed, but not class, it has a video game for a console for goodness sake. You fanboys want to convince yourselves otherwise but it's just not the case. I'm sure all the Porsche owners will love leaving simple elegant interiors for a harsh ride and a bunch of buttons with performance data on them.

Where you guys are lost is that you actually think people buy brand new 130k Porsche Turbos because of it's performance. Performance is a small part of the equation and I can assure even if it stayed the same, the GT-R wouldnt hurt the TT's sales. Especially when guys used to getting Porsche service have to go to Nissan Dealerships.

So maybe you should be blaming Nissan for being such a big manufacturer and not being able to provide seperate service centers everywhere like they did in Japan.

And 90% of people anywhere will only care who'd win on the highway and the TT has shown it will win that battle in same day acceleration tests.

Nissan would have been better off putting stock in Porsche than trying to make one.

me getting OWNED? haha and this is coming from Mr HeavyChevy. that word should NOT even come out of your month man.

out of all the forums you are on. you maybe have a few people who agree with your rants. haha and im getting OWNED.

funny one heavy

Old 03-24-2008, 01:32 PM
airflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant future
haha anyone that buys a Panamera shoudl be slapped. that thing is hideous
And your saying this in support of the GT-R

Old 03-24-2008, 01:35 PM
Banned
And your saying this in support of the GT-R

i dont think the GT-R is ugly be anymeans

the only thing i dont like about it is the front bumper. they should have kept the proto front end with the ducts under the headlights. they(ducts) balanced out the lok of the bumper and the length of the headlights running so far on top of the car. but thats the ONLY part of the cars looks which is questionable

Old 03-24-2008, 01:35 PM
me getting OWNED? haha and this is coming from Mr HeavyChevy. that word should NOT even come out of your month man.

out of all the forums you are on. you maybe have a few people who agree with your rants. haha and im getting OWNED.

funny one heavy
You are getting OWNED. You haven't added anything constructive or of sound reason. You must be a kid or a really immature person. And that's okay. Nissan has targeted it's audience with precision.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:38 PM
Banned
You are getting OWNED. You haven't added anything constructive or of sound reason. You must be a kid or a really immature person. And that's okay. Nissan has targeted it's audience with precision.

again

and im far from both

Old 03-24-2008, 01:39 PM
i dont think the GT-R is ugly be anymeans

the only thing i dont like about it is the front bumper. they should have kept the proto front end. but thats the ONLY part of the cars looks which is questionable
Sure you don't. I'm sure the GT-R will be listed as one of the most beautiful cars ever

Seriously, you must be dense. The only thing attractive about that car is it's price tag.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:40 PM
again

and im far from both

Right back at you. You are the butt of the joke here.

It will be just the same when we see you in your GTR

Old 03-24-2008, 01:43 PM
Banned

Right back at you. You are the butt of the joke here.

It will be just the same when we see you in your GTR
"RIGHT BACK AT YOU" hahaha

haha just look at your responses. and you had the never to call me immature? or a kid? you are like the kid trying to pick a fight but is getting pissed b/c your pestering isnt working

you should have just said "im rubber you're glue, whatever bounces off of me sticks on to you" haha clown

Old 03-24-2008, 01:44 PM
airflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant future
again

and im far from both
Don't really think so, I'm sure it's the reason you've been banned from other forums.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:46 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Which will be never, but he'll sure be cheering on those who DO have one.

And yes 240 you are getting owned as usual becasue everytime you run out of rebuttals you resort to "you're just mad because there is no way a 911 can beat the GT-R" that sounds like childish immaturity to me too.

And you still havent responded to my response to your comment that a stock speed limited GT-R can beat my 996 Turbo on a track.

Waiting........................................... ..........................

Everytime you get owned, you change subject, just admit defeat boy.

We'll just wait for you to post some video of you in your GT-R passing 997 TT's at the track. I'll chek back with you in 10 years.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:48 PM
Banned
Don't really think so, I'm sure it's the reason you've been banned from other forums.

really? im not resorting to personal attacks or any of the sort. b/c im not one of you guys who want to go down kicking swearing the porsche is better when its clearly not

is the only reason why i could get banned and got banned from the other two M3 forums

but if i have to get banned b/c of the fact you guys can bend me into submission to say the porsche is better in this, so be it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: R&T: GT-R vs ZO6 vs 911