997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

R&T: GT-R vs ZO6 vs 911

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 01:48 PM
RiceEater is infamous around these parts
Just calling it like I see it. If you are truly older, then you have got some issues with perception.

You are being called out by various members on this board, and all you are doing is posting smiley faces.

You bring up how great this car is, and you've never driven one. You start talking about flying planes, and you've never done that either, and got called out on that too!

I'm not pestering you. I'm just helping you see what a dumbass looks like. If you can't see it, it's no longer funny. It's just plain sad.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:50 PM
Banned
240ka is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by heavychevy
Which will be never, but he'll sure be cheering on those who DO have one.

And yes 240 you are getting owned as usual becasue everytime you run out of rebuttals you resort to "you're just mad because there is no way a 911 can beat the GT-R" that sounds like childish immaturity to me too.

And you still havent responded to my response to your comment that a stock speed limited GT-R can beat my 996 Turbo on a track.

Waiting........................................... ..........................

Everytime you get owned, you change subject, just admit defeat boy.

We'll just wait for you to post some video of you in your GT-R passing 997 TT's at the track. I'll chek back with you in 10 years.

well if thats the case. you stay mad b/c not one review favors the 911 but you seem to figure you are the best driver in the world and the other drivers dont know how to drive any of these cars properly to beat the GT-R.

whether its the 911 TT or z06

so lets not get into your on going conspiracy theories

Old 03-24-2008, 01:51 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by RiceEater
Just calling it like I see it. If you are truly older, then you have got some issues with perception.

You are being called out by various members on this board, and all you are doing is posting smiley faces.

You bring up how great this car is, and you've never driven one. You start talking about flying planes, and you've never done that either, and got called out on that too!

I'm not pestering you. I'm just helping you see what a dumbass looks like. If you can't see it, it's no longer funny. It's just plain sad.

various? maybe you should look that up in the dictionary along with imitation and copy.

i only see 3 or 4 members attempting to call me out. which makes a FEW not various

Old 03-24-2008, 01:52 PM
RTEAMSTRADALE has a spectacular aura aboutRTEAMSTRADALE has a spectacular aura aboutRTEAMSTRADALE has a spectacular aura about
Ah geeez. First person on this forum I've needed to put on ignore. Enough Rhetorical bs, / my daddy's, my friends car can beat up your car childish gibberish.

HELP!!!!! How do you put someone on ignore?

Old 03-24-2008, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by 240ka
really? im not resorting to personal attacks or any of the sort. b/c im not one of you guys who want to go down kicking swearing the porsche is better when its clearly not

is the only reason why i could get banned and got banned from the other two M3 forums

but if i have to get banned b/c of the fact you guys can bend me into submission to say the porsche is better in this, so be it
We know you're trying to NOT get banned, but we may have to put in a vote on this one. You've been doing nothing but causing trouble here and talking smack about a car you don't own.

It's becoming more clear that you have nothing of substance to add to this community.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:57 PM
Banned
We know you're trying to NOT get banned, but we may have to put in a vote on this one. You've been doing nothing but causing trouble here and talking smack about a car you don't own.

It's becoming more clear that you have nothing of substance to add to this community.

haha still laughing.

PUT IN A VOTE. like its going to hurt my feelings guy. get me banned.

do what you have to do

Old 03-24-2008, 01:57 PM
various? maybe you should look that up in the dictionary along with imitation and copy.

i only see 3 or 4 members attempting to call me out. which makes a FEW not various
There is no finite number or numerical value assigned to "various". YOU should look up the dictionary. There is nothing wrong with my use of the word, other than you trying to sound smart, which again, you FAIL miserably at.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:58 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
well if thats the case. you stay mad b/c not one review favors the 911 but you seem to figure you are the best driver in the world and the other drivers dont know how to drive any of these cars properly to beat the GT-R.

whether its the 911 TT or z06

so lets not get into your on going conspiracy theories
Just like I thought, still dancing around the subject. Figures.

I'm no where near the best driver in the world, but I can sure drive better than what I've seen in videos from the magazines.

I'll continue to post videos of me beating GT-R's at the track, and you can continue posting magazine articles, how's that sound.

And according to you my mods wont affect the outcome so they are irrelevant.

This may be astonishing to you, but there are a large majority of people that dont think the GT-R is the best car in the world, and dont want to buy one, and do not think it's better than a Turbo.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:58 PM
haha still laughing.

PUT IN A VOTE. like its going to hurt my feelings guy. get me banned.

do what you have to do
I don't care about your feelings. I don't even know you. All I know is that you are a TROLL. Since you're so good with words, look it up.

Old 03-24-2008, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by RTEAMSTRADALE
Ah geeez. First person on this forum I've needed to put on ignore. Enough Rhetorical bs, / my daddy's, my friends car can beat up your car childish gibberish.

HELP!!!!! How do you put someone on ignore?
I agree. We get losers like this guy trying to talk about things they have no business talking about.

So 240ka, have we met your definition of "various" 6speeders yet? What's your count at now

Old 03-24-2008, 02:04 PM
Banned
I don't care about your feelings. I don't even know you. All I know is that you are a TROLL. Since you're so good with words, look it up.
haha look at you, you just cant stop. you try and try but hahaha

you keep trying to bait me but you are just no good at it. haha

and im not the one here who has a track record of using the wrong word. maybe you should look it up and make sur eyou used it correctly so you dont get called out again

you already have Imitation, Copy, and Various you've all used wrong.

give it up and leave it alone.

step outside and get a fresh breath of air and relax yourself

Old 03-24-2008, 02:14 PM
You have now certified that you are dumbass. You also now have several (please double check my definition here 240Webster) posts about what a troll you are and how we want to ban and ignore you.

You've also given insight to the fact that YOU do not understand the english language. Not only do you try to correct members here with REAL experience, you also try to correct people appropriately using the english language.

I'm sorry kid. You've been called out and have had ZERO success in making a comeback.

Continue to post all you like. I'll be right here making sure everyone sees you for the joke that you are.

I'll even start your official fan club. Fans of banning 240ka.

I'll start the vote...

1. RiceEater

Let's see how far this thing goes

Old 03-24-2008, 02:18 PM
Banned
You have now certified that you are dumbass. You also now have several (please double check my definition here 240Webster) posts about what a troll you are and how we want to ban and ignore you.

You've also given insight to the fact that YOU do not understand the english language. Not only do you try to correct members here with REAL experience, you also try to correct people appropriately using the english language.

I'm sorry kid. You've been called out and have had ZERO success in making a comeback.

Continue to post all you like. I'll be right here making sure everyone sees you for the joke that you are.

I'll even start your official fan club. Fans of banning 240ka.

I'll start the vote...

1. RiceEater
2.240ka

Let's see how far this thing goes
as i said guy. do what you have to do. you are still getting laughed at.

and i added myself

Old 03-24-2008, 02:34 PM
as i said guy. do what you have to do. you are still getting laughed at.

and i added myself
Thanks for adding yourself to the list

Thanks for laughing. Me making fun of you getting OWNED on this forum IS hil-a-rious.

Old 03-24-2008, 02:40 PM
Banned
Thanks for adding yourself to the list

Thanks for laughing. Me making fun of you getting OWNED on this forum IS hil-a-rious.

haha guy, just give it up

Just like one of the members stated. Anyone that just join in March 2008. need to be banned

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: R&T: GT-R vs ZO6 vs 911