997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Anyone have a good salesman at Newport Beach Porsche?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 08:16 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
Anyone have a good salesman at Newport Beach Porsche?

They have a car I may want. Who should I talk to?

Old 03-20-2008, 09:36 PM
ERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to behold
NB Porsche

I have purchased 3 cars from Tom O'Rourke (996tt, 997 tt, and a Bentley). Tom is very easy going and takes care of all the little details to make for a easy transaction. I always make it clear what I want and don’t want (no true coat - remember F<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comARGO</st1:City>) He is honest and makes it happen. Toms cell is (714) 342-7605

Old 03-20-2008, 09:41 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
basically I'm hoping to hammer them on the deal and want to make sure that they know I am a legit customer who is going to give them business later on if they treat me right.

Old 03-20-2008, 09:50 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SteveH
basically I'm hoping to hammer them on the deal and want to make sure that they know I am a legit customer who is going to give them business later on if they treat me right.
Talk to Dave Puopolo. He is the best. If he's not there, call and ask for Ted Moreno the Sales Manager.

Old 03-20-2008, 10:08 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by notgood
If you're going to "hammer them," don't please don't bother Gary. You don't sound worth the trouble.
I agree. Don't bother if you are going to hammer them. Do that at your local dealer in Beverly Hills.

Old 03-20-2008, 10:16 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Sorry SteveH, I agree with the 2 guys above. You want to "break it off in them" on the promise to come back later, come on man.

Sell me that RM timepiece you have for $10k, I will make it up to ya on the next purchase and all the future biz I bring ya

Weak sauce brotha

Christian

Old 03-20-2008, 10:28 PM
are you guys frickin serious? They're welcome not to make a deal with me. I'm looking for a good salesman that's motivated to make a good deal. I'm fairly sure I can't force them to sell me something for less than they want.

I didn't start the thread to listen to cry babies. If I wanted to walk in and pay sticker I could deal with whomever isn't on the phone when I get there.

Old 03-20-2008, 10:32 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Cry babies, not at all, but when you make a comment like "basically I'm hoping to hammer them on the deal", why in the hell would anyone want to refer there salesman to someone wanting to hammer them, go in and screw anyone instead of using a referall, they are hard and well deserved

Christian

te
are you guys frickin serious? They're welcome not to make a deal with me. I'm looking for a good salesman that's motivated to make a good deal. I'm fairly sure I can't force them to sell me something for less than they want.

I didn't start the thread to listen to cry babies. If I wanted to walk in and pay sticker I could deal with whomever isn't on the phone when I get there.

Old 03-20-2008, 10:38 PM
M3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the rough
I stopped at New Port Porsche. At the time I was looking for a 997 tt. The salesmen was lazy and uninterested in helping me. Didn't even offer to open the car. I bought my 997tt from Livermore Porsche in Northern Cal and was treated like a customer.

Old 03-20-2008, 10:47 PM
wallmon is infamous around these parts

this says it all:

Attached Images  
Old 03-20-2008, 11:22 PM
EAP1024 is infamous around these parts
Go to your local dealer and see if they can dealer trade. You wont get a deal from NB unless you want to give away $$.

Old 03-21-2008, 08:41 AM
ZEMDOGG is infamous around these parts
Nothing sounds out of line here to me. SteveH wants a deal and dosent want the person he's talking to to think hes not 4real. I invite all hammering! lol

I always say if we cant do the deal then we leave as friends. No harm no foul. Some people take offense I try not to.

I wish I knew someone over there for you Steve but I dont : (

Old 03-21-2008, 09:47 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
you make it sound like hammering a dealer on the price of a car isn't something EVERYONE should do

Old 03-21-2008, 10:09 AM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by HotRodGuy
you make it sound like hammering a dealer on the price of a car isn't something EVERYONE should do
Not me, I just walk in with a blank check and hand it to the salesman. If you can't trust him, who can you trust?

Old 03-21-2008, 10:22 AM
ZEMDOGG is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HotRodGuy
I wish that was the case boy life would be easy!

Im not that far from you Jaime you know lol : )

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone have a good salesman at Newport Beach Porsche?