997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Vorsteiner New Front Bumper Teaser: V-RT Series

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 09:43 PM
harajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the rough
any update, real pics on this bumper??

Old 10-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Banned
ForgedWheels is infamous around these parts
I love it !

Old 10-24-2008, 03:29 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
That is a sweet bumper! If I were to place a bet, I would say there will be one on my car very soon

Old 10-25-2008, 04:08 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
Wonder what it will look like once completed

Old 10-27-2008, 11:45 AM
Former Vendor
Vorsteiner has much to be proud ofVorsteiner has much to be proud ofVorsteiner has much to be proud ofVorsteiner has much to be proud ofVorsteiner has much to be proud ofVorsteiner has much to be proud ofVorsteiner has much to be proud ofVorsteiner has much to be proud ofVorsteiner has much to be proud ofVorsteiner has much to be proud of
We will be releasing the full VRT aero package & wheels in January 2009.

The kit consists of the following:
  • V-RT Dry Vacuum Carbon Fiber Front Bumper with seperate carbon fiber chin spoiler unit
  • V-RT Rear Bumper with enlarged intercooler vents & seperate carbon fiber rear diffuser element
  • V-RT Engine Lid with integrated ram air scoops & adustable carbon fiber wing blade
  • V-RT side rocker panels
We will be releasing one of our demonstartion vehicles at the 2008 SEMA show that features our V-RT front bumper & deck lid /wing units.

Pricing & Official Images will be released in December 2008.

Please contact us at info@vorsteiner.com if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Old 10-28-2008, 12:36 AM
W1N
W1N is a jewel in the roughW1N is a jewel in the roughW1N is a jewel in the roughW1N is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Vorsteiner
We will be releasing the full VRT aero package & wheels in January 2009.

The kit consists of the following:
  • V-RT Dry Vacuum Carbon Fiber Front Bumper with seperate carbon fiber chin spoiler unit
  • V-RT Rear Bumper with enlarged intercooler vents & seperate carbon fiber rear diffuser element
  • V-RT Engine Lid with integrated ram air scoops & adustable carbon fiber wing blade
  • V-RT side rocker panels
We will be releasing one of our demonstartion vehicles at the 2008 SEMA show that features our V-RT front bumper & deck lid /wing units.

Pricing & Official Images will be released in December 2008.

Please contact us at info@vorsteiner.com if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Will you guys be at Geneva Auto Show?

Old 10-28-2008, 04:53 AM
Porsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the rough
Why so long?

Old 10-28-2008, 05:29 AM
mistersamu is infamous around these parts
look greating jejeje

Old 10-28-2008, 05:40 AM
JackGt3 has a spectacular aura aboutJackGt3 has a spectacular aura about
still no updates?

Old 10-28-2008, 11:12 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
I will have some sneak pics to showoff next week. I am not allowed till then

Old 10-28-2008, 11:47 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
I will have some sneak pics to showoff next week. I am not allowed till then
You tease...

Old 10-28-2008, 12:11 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
Bah - I will post the pics if you don't and ruin the surprise!

Old 10-28-2008, 03:35 PM
Former Vendor
I took pics of the bumper I have here for my car. I just cant post it up till next Tuesday. Please be patient

Old 10-28-2008, 06:03 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Did Vorsteiner just copy the TechArt bumper?

I mean, they are almost identical!! The main shape of the bumper is the same. Its just small details that are different.

Did they start with a TechArt bumper, try to make changes, and call it their own? Cmon, this is ridiculous. If I was TechArt, I would be on their ***.

Old 10-28-2008, 06:10 PM
Former Vendor
I have this bumper here physically and it does not look like TechArt. I would say TechArt has more of a problem with the DIRECT knock offs that are made. Having owned a TechArt knockoff on my 996TT, there is a HUGE difference between TechArt and the knockoff parts with quality. At the end of the day there are TechArt buyers and knock off buyers. Vorsteiner has a great rep in the BMW market and the parts are made in the USA. TechArt as a brand is doing strong and will actually be debuting its OWN booth at SEMA this year...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vorsteiner New Front Bumper Teaser: V-RT Series