997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Yet ANOTHER domination for GTR...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 06:01 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
No I didn't take that picture. I found it on a GT-R/Nissan forum.

240ka, clearly you don't like Porsches...then what brings you here?

Old 03-25-2008, 06:05 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by atomic80

He's on a crusade. Like I said before. He's on a crusade to irritate all the "haters" who don't pay homage to the GT-R.

Last edited by bbywu; 03-25-2008 at 06:18 PM.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:05 PM
Banned
240ka is infamous around these parts

you couldnt be any more wrong. my comments about feeling lucky and getting the ferraris is b/c a porsche is an everday car to me.

a ferrari isnt. its art on wheels to me. a porsche isnt. i wouldnt worry as much about parking my porsche in the parking lot. i would with a ferrari.

you are taking my post wrong

Old 03-25-2008, 06:07 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 240ka
haha if i want a porsche i can get one. and the cars i will feel lucky to own once i aquire them will be the likes of Ferraris and up. cars that are Art/Masterpieces on wheels

not porsches
Who is being egotistical now? Saying you will only buy Ferrar's on UP because they are art on wheels and not Porsche (trying to take a low blow to Porsche owners, thinking we would care?) Yet you try and argue that you can care less what people think and you are after PERFORMANCE and not badge or looks, YET saying its ridiculous that a GT2 owner uses his GT2 for the LA night life? Sounds like you are just jealous that he's doing what you want to be doing LOL. Don't contradict yourself too much, thanks.

BTW Alpine 997, love your analogy

Old 03-25-2008, 06:08 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Every reference you've made so far seems to indicate that you don't like Porsches too much so how am I "taking your posts" wrong. I'm just laughing about how absurd this is turning out to be. I'm done with this topic really. The lavel of maturity displayed here has really taken a new low.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:11 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Who is being egotistical now? Saying you will only buy Ferrar's on UP because they are art on wheels and not Porsche (trying to take a low blow to Porsche owners, thinking we would care?) Yet you try and argue that you can care less what people think and you are after PERFORMANCE and not badge or looks, YET saying its ridiculous that a GT2 owner uses his GT2 for the LA night life? Sounds like you are just jealous that he's doing what you want to be doing LOL. Don't contradict yourself too much, thanks.

BTW Alpine 997, love your analogy

why dont you read the post so you can see it in context. one memeber stated that owning a porsche one should feel lucky.

well lets be more specific. Owning a GT2 or CGT i would feel lucky. but owning any ferrari i would.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:13 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !

PWNED.

Again.

All this yada yada about brand names and such and then goes and makes a comment like that.

HAHHAHAHAH

LIAR, you sound as bad as Bonzelite. Are you Bonzelite? You do have some of his tendencies.

BTW for those who dont know, Bonze said he was gonna trade his GTO (the fake one) in for a Ferrari. After all his rants about the GT-R he wouldnt even consider buying one.

You wont have a Ferrari or a GT-R. LIAR.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
Why one person would eat at Morton's Steakhouse compared to Longhorns or Outback when a COW is COW right? Well lets see - Morton's COW moves a little slower than your COW, weights a little less than your COW, it doesn't keep it's balance as well when you try to cowtip it as well as your COW and in the end your COW is less expensive to feed than Morton's COW. So why wouldn't we all eat your COW?

It is called the total experience!!!!!!! and some people maybe not you will pay extra for that experience. To me it is just a COW! Of course I don't mind it when my COW is named KOBE

This gets my nomination for the best post of the day!

Old 03-25-2008, 06:14 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
why dont you read the post so you can see it in context. one memeber stated that owning a porsche one should feel lucky.

well lets be more specific. Owning a GT2 or CGT i would feel lucky. but owning any ferrari i would.
Interesting justification, because I wouldn't feel lucky owning "any" Ferrari at all... Lot's of them are pieces of **** despite their exterior beauty! Just not well put together, but hey that's for another debate/subject, and I love Ferrari as a whole, for the same reason I love Porsche. Just the overall pure driving experience and race bred heritage/technology behind the Marques!

Old 03-25-2008, 06:16 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !

This gets my nomination for the best post of the day!
+1

Old 03-25-2008, 06:16 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by heavychevy
PWNED.

Again.

All this yada yada about brand names and such and then goes and makes a comment like that.

HAHHAHAHAH

LIAR, you sound as bad as Bonzelite. Are you Bonzelite? You do have some of his tendencies.

BTW for those who dont know, Bonze said he was gonna trade his GTO (the fake one) in for a Ferrari. After all his rants about the GT-R he wouldnt even consider buying one.

You wont have a Ferrari or a GT-R. LIAR.

no im not him and im not considering buying GT-R at this moment b/c im moving to LA next august. so getting a house is first in line for business.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Banned
Interesting justification, because I wouldn't feel lucky owning "any" Ferrari at all... Lot's of them are pieces of **** despite their exterior beauty! Just not well put together, but hey that's for another debate/subject, and I love Ferrari as a whole, for the same reason I love Porsche. Just the overall pure driving experience and race bred heritage/technology behind the Marques!

i didnt say that they were reliable or has the best build quality.

im saying from an aesthetic standpoint. if i had to choose between the car i want to drive for performance and a cars that looks beautiful. out of the ferrari and porsche.

my porsche is giong to be the car i want to drive, have fun in and wouldnt mind getting scratches on. i wouldnt do that with the ferrari

Old 03-25-2008, 06:21 PM
no im not him and im not considering buying GT-R at this moment b/c im moving to LA next august. so getting a house is first in line for business.
I will say one thing, at least your priorities are in order

BUT you know what they say, you can sleep in your car but you can't drive your house

Old 03-25-2008, 06:23 PM
i didnt say that they were reliable or has the best build quality.

im saying from an aesthetic standpoint. if i had to choose between the car i want to drive for performance and a cars that looks beautiful. out of the ferrari and porsche.

my porsche is giong to be the car i want to drive, have fun in and wouldnt mind getting scratches on. i wouldnt do that with the ferrari
Sounds pretty ridiculous considering both in most cases can be in the same price range between comparing models, used and new! Money is money, I doubt you would want to burn it just to see it burn, so at 100k where you can get a used Porsche or 360 Modena, both I would treat well regardless of what brand it is, how beautiful and so on. Just some food for thought

Old 03-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Banned
I will say one thing, at least your priorities are in order

BUT you know what they say, you can sleep in your car but you can't drive your house

haha you are right. i rather have the house first then get the fly car. i dont care if one drives a ferrari. its not going to look cool having to sleep in it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Yet ANOTHER domination for GTR...