997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Yet ANOTHER domination for GTR...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 06:28 PM
Banned
240ka is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Sounds pretty ridiculous considering both in most cases can be in the same price range between comparing models, used and new! Money is money, I doubt you would want to burn it just to see it burn, so at 100k where you can get a used Porsche or 360 Modena, both I would treat well regardless of what brand it is, how beautiful and so on. Just some food for thought

used 360's are around 130k. but in that case having to choose between a used 360 and a brand new 911 TT. im getting the 911 TT. or possibly a GT3. but i prefer Turbos over N/A

more car for the money, more reliability. and the 360 interiors looks like crappy. not that ferrari's interiors are close to being award winning in the first place

Last edited by 240ka; 03-25-2008 at 06:31 PM.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:35 PM
airflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 240ka
bro when i said that Im not saying all Pcar owners by anymeans.

Im pointing out the ones that speak like this other guy. who basically said that he gets the cars b/c of image and people seeing him in it.

he even went to the extent of speaking o nthe LA scene. and that you basically should keep up with the joneses out there by having an expensive car. im and actor and getting ready to moving out there next august. and fitting in is the last thing i care about. im my own man, with my own style-marching to the tune of my own drum

but please dont understand my comments to be directed at everyone b/c they arent. its the ones like this guy. i have friends with extremely LLLLLOOONNNGGGG money. and they can careless less about the badge a car wears or showing off in anyway.

if they did they wouldnt let us touch their cars let alone let us drive them when ever we feel. its just another car to them
You said you had a son that had a Carrera GT and now your an actor moving to LA that thinks he'd s Chick magnet. You still can't keep all your intenet personalities straight.

Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Can we please, PLEASE, at least require the newbs to have a f*cking triple digit IQ? PLEASE? Is that too much to ask? Just a hundy! That's all I'm looking for here. Just kids who don't have to have velcro instead of laces! Is that setting the bar too high?<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Old 03-25-2008, 06:36 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by airflite1
You said you had a son that had a Carrera GT and now your an actor moving to LA that thinks he'd s Chick magnet. You still can't keep all your intenet personalities straight.

Can we please, PLEASE, at least require the newbs to have a f*cking triple digit IQ? PLEASE? Is that too much to ask? Just a hundy! That's all I'm looking for here. Just kids who don't have to have velcro instead of laces! Is that setting the bar too high?<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

no i said one of my boys has a CGT. Im 26 with no kids.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:38 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
why dont you post what you drive? and me putting my possessions on blast isnt an interest of mine. Mind you, this is the internet.
I appreciate that you are active on this forum..But you are going to have to tone it down to continue to be allowed here.

You're not the only only.

Please stop trolling or looking for trouble.

Go for a walk or something..

Thanks.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:40 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Control It
I appreciate that you are active on this forum..But you are going to have to tone it down to continue to be allowed here.

You're not the only only.

Please stop trolling or looking for trouble.

Go for a walk or something..

Thanks.
cool. but im not looking for trouble, i can assure you that. thats not my purpose for being here

Last edited by 240ka; 03-25-2008 at 06:42 PM.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:48 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
used 360's are around 130k. but in that case having to choose between a used 360 and a brand new 911 TT. im getting the 911 TT. or possibly a GT3. but i prefer Turbos over N/A

more car for the money, more reliability. and the 360 interiors looks like crappy. not that ferrari's interiors are close to being award winning in the first place
What the hell are you talking about? There are 99-2k 360's for sale at 90k right now.. There's an 02 SPIDER selling for 115k through a reputable dealer, they are down there!

Old 03-25-2008, 06:51 PM
airflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant future
cool. but im not looking for trouble, i can assure you that. thats not my purpose for being here

BS all most all your posts have been agressive. The same reason you've been banned from other forums.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:54 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by iLLM3
What the hell are you talking about? There are 99-2k 360's for sale at 90k right now.. There's an 02 SPIDER selling for 115k through a reputable dealer, they are down there!

didnt know that, the last time i was looking at used 360's they were like 130k. but as i said. rather just get a gentley used or new 911 TT over an old 360

Old 03-25-2008, 07:03 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Judging by his username, he drives a Nissan 240sx with a KA24 DE engine in it, essentially a japanese truck motor put in the neutered japanese econobox chassis. Great for people who are in the "drifting" scene and who mod their cars based off what magazines like SuperStreet and Import Tuner say.

And I'm not one to swing from anybody's nuts, but 240KA, if you come to LA, you'll see Hamann7 around. And he probably won't be driving his GT2 around if you catch him in the evening in West LA and Hollywood.

Old 03-25-2008, 07:05 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
Judging by his username, he drives a Nissan 240sx with a KA24 DE engine in it, essentially a japanese truck motor put in the neutered japanese econobox chassis. Great for people who are in the "drifting" scene and who mod their cars based off what magazines like SuperStreet and Import Tuner say.

actually its not what i drive but you are right. if you knew about the KA vs SR20. you would know the KA isnt a truck motor-far from it and it outperforms the SR20. has a better torque curve and all.

and most of yours drifter still use the SR20. the KA24 has now started catching on over the past few years. if you check out ka-t.org you will see plenty of KA's running over 500hp even some running 700hp

but the 240sx was the first car i owned

Last edited by 240ka; 03-25-2008 at 07:16 PM.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:27 PM
no im not him and im not considering buying GT-R at this moment b/c im moving to LA next august. so getting a house is first in line for business.
So your a 26 year old actor, that has little or no english or grammar skills moving to LA, and expecting to be the next big thing. I really hope you have good burger flipping skills because I don't think you're going to go very far. Heavy, He's got all these friends with exotics. Isn't there a track day or DE soon at Sebring, since he's so vocal and such an enthusiast I'm not above chipping in for some track time for him, if some people want to meet him there. Let's see what he's got!!

Old 03-25-2008, 07:35 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by airflite1
So your a 26 year old actor, that has little or no english or grammar skills moving to LA, and expecting to be the next big thing. I really hope you have good burger flipping skills because I don't think you're going to go very far. Heavy, He's got all these friends with exotics. Isn't there a track day or DE soon at Sebring, since he's so vocal and such an enthusiast I'm not above chipping in for some track time for him, if some people want to meet him there. Let's see what he's got!!

haha thanks for the words of encouragement. The hating only inspires me.

and i could brag on my upcoming endeavors but im not one to show off.

and this isnt English Lit. or anything its a forum. so back to the topic at hand

Last edited by 240ka; 03-25-2008 at 07:37 PM.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:36 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Less money for track time sounds good to me.

I planned on going to Sebring to run time trials in June anyways. It'll take me the first day to learn the track, but I should be mid-low 2:20's if not in the teens depending on which tires I bring once I learn what's going on.

Old 03-25-2008, 07:42 PM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
Yo Amir!

Where have you been buddy?

I haven't seen you since we had lunch with Noel a few years ago. Has it been THAT long? Wow...

Old 03-25-2008, 07:51 PM
haha thanks for the words of encouragement. The hating only inspires me.

and i could brag on my upcoming endeavors but im not one to show off.

and this isnt English Lit. or anything its a forum. so back to the topic at hand
funny he didn't respond to the offer for a little track time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Yet ANOTHER domination for GTR...