997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Imagine Auto Stage 3 questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 10:10 AM
JZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Imagine Auto Stage 3 questions

For those who are lucky enough to have the mods, can you tell me some things about the car?
I am curious if the mods made the car a bit temperamental at slower speeds, in traffic, parking lots, etc?
How is the idle? Is it all over the place?
Any check engine light issues?
The reason for the "silly" questions is mostly due to the fact my last modded car was fine for 15K miles and then it started to become a nightmare.

I am on the fence about buying the TT and modding it.
Does your Pcar dealer take care of your routine maintenance without funny looks and all sorts of questions?
Thanks Guys!

Old 03-30-2008, 08:15 AM
AV8TR is infamous around these parts
I actually have Stage IV from Imagine Auto...you'll never know it's there, until you step on the gas. The exhaust not, of course, is a little louder all around.

I can't speak for the 15k mile club though...

Old 03-30-2008, 09:27 AM
zman is infamous around these parts
I Have the same Stage IV. It has no problems. Runs like stock until you get on it. Its awesome!!!!!!!!