997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Glistening Perfection Microfiber Towel Promotion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 11:28 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Moe,

Do you find that the border is a problem? I am wary of towels with borders like that - I cut any borders off of my towels before I use them on the car. Is the border made of microfiber or polyester?

Thanks.
The border on our microfiber is silk; that's one of the reasons I decided to carry the towel. I promise these are the finest towels you've ever used; or I'll buy them back. That's the kind of iron clad warranty my company offers

Old 04-22-2008, 07:09 AM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
Moe,

Thanks for the email. I will let you know something soon.

People Moe is first class with advise and service. I haven't even purchased anything yet and he was more than helpful.

He will earn my business.

Old 04-22-2008, 07:42 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
Moe,

Thanks for the email. I will let you know something soon.

People Moe is first class with advise and service. I haven't even purchased anything yet and he was more than helpful.

He will earn my business.
Sounds great I believe in educating whoever is passionate about the art of detailing; even if it means not making a sale. There's so much misinformation out there about products and techniques; you guys need someone that gives you unbiased advice and points you to the right direction. Thanks for trusting me and giving me that opportunity.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:04 AM
Philly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the rough
PM sent!!

Old 04-22-2008, 09:14 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Philly997TT
PM sent!!
Please PM me the following:

Full Name
Address
Phone#
email

I'll take care of the rest

Old 04-22-2008, 02:34 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Moe's rep is what this place is all about. Complete trust.

I'm down for a package, PM sent.

Old 04-22-2008, 05:02 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
I'm in for the complete package. PM sent.

Old 04-22-2008, 10:40 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Eric (Plug Guy)
Moe's rep is what this place is all about. Complete trust.

I'm down for a package, PM sent.
Thanks Eric; your order will ship tomorrow.

Old 04-22-2008, 10:41 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
I'm in for the complete package. PM sent.
Thanks for the order Duffy. Your order will go out tomorrow.

Old 04-23-2008, 08:40 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I'm in for package 1. Send me a PM please.

Old 04-23-2008, 09:15 AM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Package #3 ordered. Looking forward to getting it Moe.

Thanks!

Old 04-23-2008, 02:18 PM
lardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to all
You expected me to actually read the thread? I'm waaaaay too damn lazy for that. By the way, the Royals suck. GO ANGELS!

Thanks.
Hey MOE The ANGELS suck GO Yankees

Old 04-23-2008, 02:43 PM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by lardog
Hey MOE The ANGELS suck GO Yankees
Angels OWN the Yankees . . . And you know it.

Old 04-23-2008, 02:58 PM
lardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to all
Angels OWN the Yankees . . . And you know it.
We still have 26 rings.

Old 04-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by lardog
We still have 26 rings.
Oh boy . . . We better quit now before this thread gets TOTALLY hijacked!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Glistening Perfection Microfiber Towel Promotion