997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Glistening Perfection Microfiber Towel Promotion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 04:37 PM
lardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Barrister
Oh boy . . . We better quit now before this thread gets TOTALLY hijacked!
Good luck to the ANGELS and Yankees C ya in the playoffs.
BUT The Red Sox do suck

Old 04-23-2008, 08:33 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=MoeMistry;1809097]The border on our microfiber is silk; that's one of the reasons I decided to carry the towel. I promise these are the finest towels you've ever used; or I'll buy them back.

Moe, I agree, I love these towels. I sent you two PM's with orders, did you get them? Not really the group deal. Can you let me know the amount and when you can get these out to me? Thanks much.

Old 04-23-2008, 09:11 PM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Angels beat Red Sox 5-4 . . . OH YEAH!!!!

Old 04-23-2008, 10:38 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=gretapass;1812917]
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
The border on our microfiber is silk; that's one of the reasons I decided to carry the towel. I promise these are the finest towels you've ever used; or I'll buy them back.

Moe, I agree, I love these towels. I sent you two PM's with orders, did you get them? Not really the group deal. Can you let me know the amount and when you can get these out to me? Thanks much.
I haven't received any PMs greta.

Old 04-25-2008, 07:34 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Got your PM Greta and sent your invoice for review

Old 04-25-2008, 07:36 AM
Premium Sponsor
Last day for this promotion; got new stock of towels ready to ship.

Old 04-25-2008, 02:31 PM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Moe,

Got the package today. Thanks for the great service! You are right, these towels are extremely high quality. I am very pleased.

If possible, could you answer just a few questions I have? How does the Einszett stuff (shampoo and quick detailer) compare to Zaino Z8 and Z6? I have used Zaino almost exclusively for the past 3 years. I love it but it is just so damn hard to apply properly. Which would you recommend between the two and why? Also, I noticed that the back of the Cockpit Premium does not indicate it for leather. I know that you state in your post that it works well on leather. Please confirm that this is your experience - that it is mild and colorfast on leather. Finally, have you had any problems with swirls or light scratches using the blue drying cloth? I noticed it is 80% polyester. I have read that polyester can cause light scratches.

Thanks again!!

Last edited by Barrister; 04-25-2008 at 07:10 PM.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:10 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Good questions - I would like to know the answers to these questions too.

Old 04-25-2008, 10:16 PM
otis is a splendid one to beholdotis is a splendid one to beholdotis is a splendid one to beholdotis is a splendid one to beholdotis is a splendid one to beholdotis is a splendid one to beholdotis is a splendid one to behold
I want option 3, but don't have enough posts to PM you. Can you PM me instead?

Otis

Old 04-26-2008, 07:17 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Barrister
Moe,

Got the package today. Thanks for the great service! You are right, these towels are extremely high quality. I am very pleased.

If possible, could you answer just a few questions I have? How does the Einszett stuff (shampoo and quick detailer) compare to Zaino Z8 and Z6? I have used Zaino almost exclusively for the past 3 years. I love it but it is just so damn hard to apply properly. Which would you recommend between the two and why? Also, I noticed that the back of the Cockpit Premium does not indicate it for leather. I know that you state in your post that it works well on leather. Please confirm that this is your experience - that it is mild and colorfast on leather. Finally, have you had any problems with swirls or light scratches using the blue drying cloth? I noticed it is 80% polyester. I have read that polyester can cause light scratches.

Thanks again!!
I'm glad you like the towels. As I mentioned, I firmly believe these are some of the finest mircofiber towels in the world. It's my job to find the good stuff and bring it to you guys Cockpit Premium is safe for ALL interior surfaces. Leather, vinyl, plastic, carbon fiber, navi screen, instrument display, etc. You just don't want to use it on the carpets. Think of it as a detail spray for the interior. No scratching from the drying cloths. Just make sure you do a great job on the washing and you don't press too firm when drying.

Last edited by MoeMistry; 04-26-2008 at 07:19 AM.