997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

IPD Plenum, Werks1, HRE, Techart, Fabspeed, Tubi BY: GMP Performance//Hendrick Porshe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 09:21 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
We also have the P40 in 20x9 20x12 in stock!

Old 05-21-2008, 02:22 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
How's the ride with those bad boys? The roads here in Charlotte suck. Did you drive the stockers first for any miles, then compare? Looks BEAST! Can't wait to see you on the road, bro.

Old 05-21-2008, 02:55 PM
SPEEDOFHEAT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Eric (Plug Guy)
How's the ride with those bad boys? The roads here in Charlotte suck. Did you drive the stockers first for any miles, then compare? Looks BEAST! Can't wait to see you on the road, bro.
I've been on the stock rims since new. The car had around 2000 miles before the switch to the HRE wheels. I've driven maybe 20 miles since the switch, and the car seems to handle about the same. You are correct the roads here do SUCK. Lots of weaving for potholes.

Old 05-21-2008, 03:21 PM
CKFlyin is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Looks beautiful....love the P43's.

Old 05-22-2008, 09:52 AM
masernegro is infamous around these parts
Love those rims

Old 05-22-2008, 10:17 AM
gsc
gsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant future
+1 for the rims.

Old 06-01-2008, 08:07 AM
Pierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura about
Matthew, there is any plans to to a 996TT Carbon Airbox?

Old 06-01-2008, 08:24 AM
Brett1 is infamous around these parts
That is sweet!

Old 06-01-2008, 07:32 PM
lager99 is infamous around these parts
Those wheels are my favorite!!

Old 06-02-2008, 09:52 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pierre996TT
Matthew, there is any plans to to a 996TT Carbon Airbox?

i will look into it for you.

Old 06-02-2008, 09:56 AM
Site Sponsor
i put in a few calls but nothing for the 996tt, i can get you a EVOMS 996TT intake if you like?

Old 06-02-2008, 12:21 PM
Pierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura about
No thanks, I just wanted a Carbon look with 2 intakes....like he Sporteck one

Old 06-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Banned
LA TECH is infamous around these parts
Matt,

You did well on this project. Congradulations!

Danny, (From formerly Up On 3 Racing now LA Autosport)

Old 06-02-2008, 01:17 PM
Site Sponsor
Thanks, customer chose everything i just facilitated things

What was weird about this project is that the conti rear tires are on national back order along with the michelins and so we snuck the rear tires on an airfreight that we had leaving from Speedart in Germany.

Old 06-04-2008, 11:33 PM
PORSCHEAUDIOLUV is infamous around these parts
When do you think you will be sneaking more of the rear tires in ?
Maybe next time you can sneak a set of Pilot Sport 2 .
I have the P0 tires on my HRE 20" wheels and would like to see more rubber is that possible ? maybe a 335 or 345 and what would that do to my c4s ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: IPD Plenum, Werks1, HRE, Techart, Fabspeed, Tubi BY: GMP Performance//Hendrick Porshe