997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Why Did The Gtr Beat The Gt3 And Bmw3 On A Track

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 08:31 AM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MichaelJr1186
D'oh, you got me! HERE! Feel better?

Old 05-22-2008, 08:46 AM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
I heard all the new 2010 GTR's will come with optional "Real Dolls" for the passenger seat which will outperform all wives/gf's/mistresses too.

Old 05-22-2008, 08:55 AM
Mycab is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by eclou
I heard all the new 2010 GTR's will come with optional "Real Dolls" for the passenger seat which will outperform all wives/gf's/mistresses too.

Old 05-22-2008, 09:27 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !

Old 05-22-2008, 01:36 PM
N Ireland D is infamous around these parts
Why is HEAVY CHEVY'S photo on here?????? he looks better than i expected!!!!!!! i thought he got banned after his last posts on his own thread!!!!! yo yo yo yo

Old 05-22-2008, 01:52 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold

- EUGENE - that was supposed to be a surprise for all new GT-R owners. You let the cat out of the bag or in this case you should have kept "her" mouth shut

NIreland - are you still here? I thought from your posts you should be banned. What is really scary is that you are saying "he" is looking better than you expected. You interested? I don't think his Wife would approve.

Leave it alone would ya.

Old 05-22-2008, 02:33 PM
ALPINE 997 Don't get jealous Heavy's wife would't approve!!!

Old 05-22-2008, 02:44 PM
Primeraman is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by N Ireland D
ALPINE 997 Don't get jealous Heavy's wife would't approve!!!
Is it just me or does that not make any sense?

And when will these GTR Vs Porsche threads ever end?

Old 05-22-2008, 03:07 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
It is not you - if you ignore him long enough he might go away.

Old 05-22-2008, 03:26 PM
NO NO does't work heavy cheavy tried but could't and now he's banned yooooo yo yo

Old 05-22-2008, 03:33 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by N Ireland D
Why is HEAVY CHEVY'S photo on here?????? he looks better than i expected!!!!!!! i thought he got banned after his last posts on his own thread!!!!! yo yo yo yo
I'd really, really love to see you say this to his face.

Idiot.

Old 05-22-2008, 03:36 PM
Primeraman is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
I'd really, really love to see you say this to his face.

Idiot.
I would really love to see him use the letter N in his posts.

Old 05-22-2008, 03:41 PM
rmani is infamous around these partsrmani is infamous around these parts
GTRs are pushing close to 580hp stock (that 480 number has been proven bogus, as that's what they're putting down at the wheels). Couple more power with a seemless auto-shifting transmission (let's face it autos have gotten to the point in performance cars where they've surpassed traditional manuals) and the GTR will win everytime.

Who really cares I'll take a Porsche any day of the week and row my gears manually. I don't understand all the magazine racing that goes on. I go to Formula 1 to see the best that a manufacturer can really do, I look for sheer driving enjoyment when it comes to a road car. 911s can still hold their own against just about everything anyway.

Old 05-22-2008, 05:34 PM
monaroCountry is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by rmani
GTRs are pushing close to 580hp stock (that 480 number has been proven bogus, as that's what they're putting down at the wheels). Couple more power with a seemless auto-shifting transmission (let's face it autos have gotten to the point in performance cars where they've surpassed traditional manuals) and the GTR will win everytime.

Who really cares I'll take a Porsche any day of the week and row my gears manually. I don't understand all the magazine racing that goes on. I go to Formula 1 to see the best that a manufacturer can really do, I look for sheer driving enjoyment when it comes to a road car. 911s can still hold their own against just about everything anyway.

Just shows that the pre production test cars are all ringers and that the early production cars are are factory specials. I wonder how Nissan will react when they do the SAE testing. I wonder how Nissan will react when everyone starts beating their cars in the real world. At the moment the GTR is still a unicorn, only seen in Japan and a few other places.

Old 05-22-2008, 05:51 PM
J_Edwards is infamous around these partsJ_Edwards is infamous around these parts
I don't think that it is anything to get upset over anyway, it isn't a comparison of apples to apples. Maybe the track numbers look the same, but a Porsche is more than a track capable car. There is a lot more on the table than just numbers.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Why Did The Gtr Beat The Gt3 And Bmw3 On A Track