997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Unf*knbelievable - car keyed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 03:47 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
Very sorry to hear that. Know one desirves that BS.

Some say it's only "a car" "a thing" "cant take it with you" I say you are right and I agree however, some of us work hard for these cars, take care of our cars and this would put me over the top.

I suppose my clip would be inserted in my 9 and I would begin the hunt.

Old 06-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry about that. Nothing on the car that money can't fix. Once it's fixed, you'll be a very happy man again.

Old 06-17-2008, 03:55 PM
czechchamp has a spectacular aura aboutczechchamp has a spectacular aura aboutczechchamp has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Terminator
Sorry to hear that mate. What a ****** that was.

I just pray I would never caught such person in the act, I would tear his nuts off.
+10000000000

Someone key'ed my car few months ago in Dallas, and although my car is not exactly a Black Series...., I'd be writing this post from jail if I saw that SOB that night.

Old 06-17-2008, 04:00 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
Any camera or ATM camera next to the car? A lot of businesses have cameras these days around J town area. If the scratch isn't too deep, you maybe able to buff it out.

I had a daily car that got keyed all around the car. Over $5k paint job. Car looks great afterwards. No swirls but the repaint took over a month. On top of this, the bumper was scraped a week after respray. Luckily, the scratch buffed out after an hour of buffing.

What can I say? Sometimes people just don't care and sometimes it's just bad luck!

Old 06-17-2008, 04:03 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
man that really sux;( Amazing how much of this lack of respect nonsense there is these days.

Old 06-17-2008, 04:14 PM
WSY996TT is infamous around these parts
Sorry to hear, what a **** head.

Old 06-17-2008, 04:23 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
stories like this kill me. karma is a *****, the perpetrator will get what he/she deserves.

Old 06-17-2008, 04:35 PM
Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !
Jealousy rears its ugly head, I fuking hate people or should I call them sub humans who do such things.

It ruins the experience of owning such a car since one can never have that peace of mind of being able to park a nice car without worrying. Its happened to me before and I still have uneasy thoughts when I park in places that are not safe or less than well populated.

Again, sorry to hear about this.

Old 06-17-2008, 04:54 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
that sucks man. hopefully it can be buffed out. there's a lot of looneys in sf.

Old 06-17-2008, 05:37 PM
Banned
LA TECH is infamous around these parts
That really sucks. If it didn't pass the clear you can probably color sand it out. If it's deep and hit the paint you will have to re shoot it. Just make sure who ever shoots it doesn't leave any overspray. The last thing you need is someone making matters worse. Good luck.

Old 06-17-2008, 05:53 PM
str8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by djantlive
Any camera or ATM camera next to the car? A lot of businesses have cameras these days around J town area. If the scratch isn't too deep, you maybe able to buff it out.

I had a daily car that got keyed all around the car. Over $5k paint job. Car looks great afterwards. No swirls but the repaint took over a month. On top of this, the bumper was scraped a week after respray. Luckily, the scratch buffed out after an hour of buffing.

What can I say? Sometimes people just don't care and sometimes it's just bad luck!
Excellent point, I would talk to the police....probably not a high priority with them but you never know what can happen till you ask. I would go back to that neighborhood at the same time and day of the week and do a stake-out....bring these things: baseball mitt, and a BAT (since you will be coming back from playing baseball)

Old 06-17-2008, 06:20 PM
mojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to behold
i hate stories like this.. f**kn haters ...

Old 06-17-2008, 06:25 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
daaaaaaaaaaam really sorry 4 u bro ... cant imagine what would happen if i sow that guy in that moment i might rape him

Old 06-17-2008, 06:30 PM
lilstan is infamous around these parts
Sorry to hear about that. That is a real dick-less thing to do to another man car!!!! It would be worth is to catch him in the act tho.....

Old 06-17-2008, 06:52 PM
mark911997sC is infamous around these parts
Sorry to hear, don't worry whatever comes around goes around. Whoever did this will probably never be able to afford a car like yours, that's why they probably did it. Makes me sick.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Unf*knbelievable - car keyed