997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Unf*knbelievable - car keyed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 06:48 PM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
Sorry to hear, it's a jealous and cowardly act, absolutely despicable - i never drive my 360 or E55 where it's going to be parked where it's totally out my site anymore - it's the prius to the rescue in those situations - took the E55 to chicago last week and totally forgot how uncomfortable it is to have a nice car parked away from me for a while, won't be doing that anytime soon again

Old 06-18-2008, 06:54 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
understood on the wasted time and anxiety. Thank god for the clear bra though!

Mind me asking how much it was to cover your whole car at Premier? I was thinking of doing this too.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:25 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
Such F-ing punks...

Old 06-18-2008, 09:46 PM
PorscheGuy949 is infamous around these parts
Its really not an ok thing to do to someone. I had a client that drove an SLR, he walked out to his car, it had a huge scratch on the hood with a note on it " this is for you killing the earth 10 mpg at a time" What a bad thing to do to someone

Old 06-19-2008, 12:10 AM
EAP1024 is infamous around these parts
Glad to hear theres no paint damage! Unlike my BS which you probably saw at Premier had to get repainted.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:18 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Did you park inside the garage or on the street?

Old 06-19-2008, 08:03 AM
InTheAir has much to be proud ofInTheAir has much to be proud ofInTheAir has much to be proud ofInTheAir has much to be proud ofInTheAir has much to be proud ofInTheAir has much to be proud ofInTheAir has much to be proud ofInTheAir has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Nico
thank God you had a clear bra!
++++111111

Old 06-19-2008, 12:14 PM
cabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud of
some day this guy will make a big mistake and it will be too late.

sad too but they dont learn.

we must pay the piper eventually.

temporary insanity may overcome the car owner and you never know what may happen...

Last edited by cabman4007; 06-19-2008 at 12:24 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:58 PM
PorscheGuy949 is infamous around these parts
yeah that would be foolish...and pure stupidity. A little paint work or 20 in jail...not even a question

Old 06-19-2008, 02:10 PM
Mr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Targa Tim
Sorry about that. Nothing on the car that money can't fix. Once it's fixed, you'll be a very happy man again.
Actually no money cannot fix it. Mercedes Cermiclear clear coats are actually un-fixable anywhere except at the factory. The paint is applied and the cars are baked in ovens for extended periods of time. When you repaint you're just getting the standard clear coats, not the ppg ceramiclear finishes Mercedes gives you.

Old 06-19-2008, 02:31 PM
Surfer is infamous around these parts
Wow that sucks, on a black series none the less. Years ago my sister had a stupid argument with some chick, well I was away and she borrowed my truck for the week. Ended up she had it out that night and the chick keyed the **** out of it, both sides, hood, part of the roof, rear end. And not just any key mark but in words like "F@%^ You, B!tch .....etc. The girl was with her brother from what I found out whom also did the keying, and when I got back, ended up running into him at a party and beat the hell out of him till it was broken up. Truck had to have a whole repaint. Best part was I was going up to the lakehouse after I got back and had to tow the boat, so here I am towing through some redneck towns with my truck covered in curse words getting some crazy looks.

Old 06-19-2008, 02:37 PM
Mr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by krown05
I've been there. As I pointed out earlier, I had my E46 M3 keyed from the front headlamp all the way to the tail lights. My 997 has also had its headlamps stolen 3 times! The first time occured while I was getting a haircut. The police took so long to arrive at the scene that they called me and asked if I could drive to the station (at night) and file the report. Thankfully I had my foglights. The second time occured in my driveway, this time the theives damaged the front side panel of the drivers side. Immediately afterwards, I had an alarm system installed on my headlamps, which...makes them extremely sensitive to rain and any other particles that fall on the lights. Unfortunately, this was of no help as the lights were stolen again at my university during my last semester in college. This time I was not as shocked as the last few times, as I guess, I became "desensitized" to this type of situation.

I am not the kind of person that has conflicts. I have no enemies and no reason to have to anyone want to vandalize my car. I have recieved numerous possible motives for these thefts (both from the authorities and dealerships) but it still doesn't erase the scar that it leaves on me (the owner). Thankfully, I now have a garage (which I plan to "hook up," thanks to the garage section) that I can store my car in and sleep better at night.

On a final note, I would like to say that the people who do these things, for whatever reasons, will be regarded as top notch angry A-Holes. They are so dense that the only temporary satisfaction for their un-ethical reasoning is to damage someone else's property to make themselves feel good. Unfortunately, their reasoning is extremely skewed. For they will continue living this life while we have the good sense to manifest a greater level of respect. We will continue to own and enjoy many cars as they will (unless they do something about it) continue to live their lives in a viscious circle.

Best wishes with the car.
Wow, is xeon light theft that popular in Miami? Is it still happening? Where in Miami do you live? That sucks...

Old 06-19-2008, 02:42 PM
Surfer is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mr.PS
Wow, is xeon light theft that popular in Miami? Is it still happening? Where in Miami do you live? That sucks...
It is in South FL, buddy has had his M3 lights stolen 4 times now.

Old 06-19-2008, 02:43 PM
JimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by EAP1024
Glad to hear theres no paint damage! Unlike my BS which you probably saw at Premier had to get repainted.
That's your car? How do you like the tintshade? the guys at Premier showed the problems with the paint work on your car - such a shame.

Old 06-19-2008, 02:44 PM
JimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
Did you park inside the garage or on the street?
I was parked outside

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Unf*knbelievable - car keyed