997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Unf*knbelievable - car keyed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 02:27 PM
JimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the rough
Unf*knbelievable - car keyed

Where to start oh where to start. Excuse my emotions right now guys. I took my Black Series out with my friend driving my Turbo to go for a nice cruise today. We made a quick stop for some sashimi over in Japantown in San Francisco for about an hr. When I returned, I started noticing what I initially thought were streaks from wiping on the door. As I got closer to the car, I realized in horror, someone had keyed my passenger's side door!!!!!!! The two of us looked all over both cars and fortunately, it was only on the passenger's side...grrrrrrr. We then walked around to nearby restaurants and not one friggin witness. I am very upset right now and also a bit saddened that anyone would do this to my baby. I don't have enemies, I only have friends, so my only assumption here is it was a coincidental act of screwed up human nature.

Old 06-17-2008, 02:29 PM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
Sorry to hear of this hiddious act. I rarely park my Turbo in a parking lot. If I do, I have one eye on it at all times.

Old 06-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Nico is infamous around these partsNico is infamous around these parts
The people in this world today are ridiculous. I'm sorry to hear what happened. How deep is the scratch? Maybe you can have the door repainted?

Old 06-17-2008, 02:34 PM
stevenshin is infamous around these parts
There are so many haters out there, and with the economy and gas prices the way it is, unfortunately, there will probably be more haters out there. Sorry to hear. Just remember though... at least you have a 911 Turbo and a Black Series!!

Old 06-17-2008, 02:35 PM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
very sorry to hear of this. Sometimes a good detail man can erase this damage without a repaint. Might ask your dealer who they use

Old 06-17-2008, 02:36 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
That's ****ty. I'm sorry to hear that.

I have buddies here in town who had their G55 repeatedly keyed horribly. What a crappy thing to do for no apparent reason. If I saw someone intentionally smack their door into my car / dent it or anything of that fashion, well, that's another story.

Old 06-17-2008, 02:38 PM
speednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of light
Some people have no respect for others people property..it's a shame that anyone would ever do such a thing..especially to some random stranger..cowardly move...

Old 06-17-2008, 02:40 PM
monsoonmadness is infamous around these parts
Just some jelous piece of **** that did that deed.

Old 06-17-2008, 02:41 PM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
sorry to hear. Im sure kharma will take care of the poor bastard who has to resort to such actions.

Old 06-17-2008, 02:44 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Yep...it's happened to 2 of my cars...totally sucks but I'm sure whoever did it has some real issues in their life...so be happy...in the end...it's only the car that was damaged.

Old 06-17-2008, 02:46 PM
ABC
ABC is infamous around these parts
that's horrible. like eclou said, hopefully, it will buff out. what is the matter with people today?

Old 06-17-2008, 02:49 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !

Sorry to hear that, it truly SUCKS!
Peter

Old 06-17-2008, 03:16 PM
Terminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant future
Sorry to hear that mate. What a ****** that was.

I just pray I would never caught such person in the act, I would tear his nuts off.

Old 06-17-2008, 03:25 PM
wwb4 is infamous around these parts
Sorry to hear that........I hate how some people don't respect other people's property.

Old 06-17-2008, 03:31 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
I'm sorry to hear that this happened. Is it just the door?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Unf*knbelievable - car keyed